PUA blogs and websites?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bailey, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

I'm no PUA, but these shows on VH1 and youtube are pretty entertaining. I can't wait to use some of this stuff. Just for fun. Then I come across a new OT users blog, www.becomingapua.com and I can't get enough of it. That guy is an overnight pimp. Any more blogs like his?

edit: his website is broken but it was working last night, i msg'd him about it...

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You find mystery's show entertaining?? Interesting....I find it totally boring and lame. :shrug: different strokes for different folks I guess.

3. JP*

JP* New Member

BecomingAPUA.com is down because of a photo I put up. I put a nude photo of Vanessa Hudgens and now my server is overloaded. Give it a day or so for load to go down.

4. giz

giz Active Member

5. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

I think its a funny show, especially when they're in the field. I get all anxious just watching them. Like I said I don't know much about PUA or his teachings but its good TV...

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Ugh...I guess that's where we differ. I find it to actually be quite bad TV. In fact, one of my main criticisms is that they stretch it out too much. It could easily be a 30 min show and would actually be much better. IMO it's one of VH1s worst reality based shows ever...but that's not just because of the content...the production is also bad.

7. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

Um, whatever. I could do without the crybaby elimination shit but I guess thats where the $$ comes from, cause all the shows do it.

I just get a kick out of those hidden camera scenes in the bars and stuff.

8. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

my biggest beef with the show is that there is too much reality show crap and not enough actual facts. There are some good extras on vspot though.

9. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

Two of my good friends have articles on there - AdamLondon and Sheriff. :cool:

Don't read too much though, you'll just end up reading and not doing. Whatever you choose to do, have fun doing it.

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Sheriff the Mystery Method instructor? Pretty cool.

Read blogs more than websites, IMO. They'll let you know what's CURRENTLY GOOD SHIT in field and not watered down, and going on the forums a lot will just make you want to learn more theory.

And theory changes with fads/trends in the community. Experience will always be most valuable.

11. NCS

NCS Active Member

there are way too many sites/methods/etc out there. im sure you can find one on your own

12. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

:werd:
    There is no perfect approach. No amount of studying will give you a magic bullet. All of the theory in the world doesn't mean shit if you don't go out and apply it.

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

my best piece of advice is to go out and try until you succeed or are failing hard, and then you can identify what you need to work on.

if you're not approaching already, don't start reading. start approaching!

14. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

i give solid advice in a blog site i do in my spare time

http://keysmachine.wordpress.com

i haven't even advertised it yet and i get about 450 hits a day its only been up little under a month. knowledge is contagious although i write my blog mostly for guys to attract and hold a mate not bang hot chicks left and right.

EDIT: and personally i don't like mysterys methoud of Pick up it relys to much on trickery and deception. David Deangelo is a much better more suave PUA