GUN Prvi Partizan .223 75grn Boat Tail Match Hollow Point

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hathegkla, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

anybody ever shoot these before? are they any good? "match" ammo is usually way more expensive but I found these for about $8.50 for a box of 20. I'm not expecting them to be as high quality as some other brands but I needed to buy a bunch of 75 grain for a camping trip. I've got a Stag Arms Model 6L Super Varminter with a 24" stainless bull barrel and I'm planning on doing some medium/long distance shooting (200-500 yards).

all I've shot with this thing so far is Black Hills 75g bthp match and got great results. but I went cheap this time and ordered 15 boxes of this Prvi Partizan crap to see how it works.

2. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

bullet wise they are pretty decent. I have a squadmate that loads them. I've never shot their loaded ammo though.

3. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

:cool: good to know. I was skeptical when I saw the price but they were too cheap as far as match ammo goes not to give them a try.

EDIT: here's the link if anyone is interested, $8.95 for a box of 20: http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Prvi_Partizan_.223_75grn_Boat_Tail_Match_Hollow_Point.html#a1681

I forget who but someone from WMD gave me the link a while back.

4. sqwirl

sqwirl New Member

I shoot their .308 match regularly. ~$15.00 a box here. It is the only match ammo I've shot out of my gun yet but I'm getting between .75-1 MOA with it. Seems pretty consistent especially for the price.

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

cool. fuck I still have an ak I gotta build. its currently in a box in my basement and I haven't even pressed the receiver yet :o