Proxy Firewall Help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Killah, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Killah

Killah Guest

This has probably been asked before but whatever, anyway... i'm currently behind a proxy server and it's blocked loads of things, downloading MP3/AVI Files and All IM Programs such as MSN etc, anyone have any idea how to get round this, i've tried HTTP GU but it seems my firewalls blocks that from being able to connect too so it's left useless........

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

read sticky :rolleyes:

3. Killah

Killah Guest

ok i'll rephrase the question, does anyone know any decent http tunnelling software apart from HTTP Gu ?

4. xheliox

xheliox It's Good To Be King

Rephrasing the question doesn't change anything.. you still want to know how to circumvent a firewall and that's against the forum rules (even if it's a stupid one).

5. Killah

Killah Guest

so if i signed up again, got my account validated and then asked my 2nd question it would get answered ?

6. xheliox

xheliox It's Good To Be King

What part of this don't you understand? "Just to make it clear....anything involving "bypassing" security measures will not be tolerated. This includes ways around school proxies and other such mischievous maneuvers."

You're discussing tunneling software MADE TO CIRCUMVENT FIREWALLS! Reregister and ask the question however you like. I'm sure we'll see through it just the same.

7. WERUreo

WERUreo Imua!