Protein Smoothie

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Merit83, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merit83

Merit83 Your mama was a snowblower!

I recently ran out of ON Whey and I've been stopping at the 7-11 and picking up 2 of these for the past week. I have to say I really like the way this tastes alot more. Do you guys think this is an acceptable protein drink? :dunno:

[​IMG]

2. JustBlazin

JustBlazin Ironic Punishment

too much soy

3. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Holy sugar/fat/cholestrol/CARBS batman

4. Duck Hunter

Duck Hunter New Member

i had that juice once, i did not like the after taste, it tastes like drinking sand

5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

They are good, but not something you would want if cutting.

The carbs and protein make for a great PWO drink, but 45g carbs and 8g fat just to get in 40g's of protein that won't even fill you up is not great IMO.

6. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Hm, still, multiply that by 2 for 2 servings, doesn't seem like something you would be able to drink regurally if cutting, i could see how it could fit you for between classes though, they sell these at 7-11? i might try one just to see how it tastes

7. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy Soy

8. Drewski

Drewski New Member

not bad occasionally, but you're better served by going out and getting more whey.

the phytoestrogens in the little soy (whey>soy) aint' gonna give you the aids or anything. amazingly, your body has a decent ability to self-regulate. plus there are benefits to the soy, ie lowered LDL

9. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

Sugar is sugar. It doesn't matter where it comes from.

Those drinks would make a decent bulking MRP.

But I wouldn't use it as a post workout shake, due to the lower BV of Soy, and all of the added fat and fiber. They'll slow digestion signifigantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.