Protein Factory: Anabolic Cream

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 350GT, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 350GT

350GT New Member

Has anyone tried it...seems like a Muscle Milk alternative for a good price. Interested in how it tastes specifically.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

I'll give you some anabolic cream

3. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

link?

4. Dolla Bill

Dolla Bill New Member

.?

5. 350GT

350GT New Member

http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=962&cat=28&page=1#tabs

Ingredients: CFM Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Dietary Fat formulation, (Mixed Vegetable Oils, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Conjugated Linoleic Acid) add Vitamins and Minerals, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fructose, Sucralose.

Anabolic-Cream is a combination of high-tech proteins and dietary fat. We have combined the two macronutrients because when one’s diet consists of high protein and moderate levels of dietary fat their anabolic hormones become elevated bringing one into an anabolic state (muscle growth). Anabolic-Cream is a supplement that provides this high quality protein and specific dietary fat combination.

First, Anabolic-Cream has Whey Protein, a fast digesting protein that provides an anabolic effect, and Casein, a slow digesting protein, that provides an anti-catabolic effect. When protein is taken every 2 to 3 hours one’s nitrogen level stays elevated keeping the body in a constant state of muscle growth. Research has show that when one’s diet consists of 20% dietary fat, testosterone levels’s increase. Anabolic-Cream contains a specific dietary fat combination that may help elevate one’s most anabolic hormone, testosterone. This combination if a mixture of medium chain triglycerieds (MCT’s), Conjugated Linoleic Acid CLA, and Omega 6 and 3 dietary fats.

[​IMG]

6. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Anyone wanna start a supplement company with me? We can spike our products with dbol for the first run and when people get all swole and shit we'll replace it with filler ingredients and get rich then disappear.

7. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

I like this idea between dbol and digestible tren/test combo we could have the best supplement company

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.