Protect your pic!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by nowalkman, Jan 26, 2006.

1. nowalkman

nowalkman New Member

Frequently,someone is to become involved in this problem.His(or her) images and photos on his(or her) store(or website) are accessible to everyone. Maybe the property is being used by others in their store,homepages, forum or newsgroups. I just want to tell you how to make copyright to the pictures that no one can steal your works that you made.

There are several ways:
    1)you can add watermark Over a Photo in Photoshop,you can read the help article from http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/apswatermark.htm

2)some tools give ready-made templates,with these templates you can add watermark.

3)you can include text or emblem at different places in your images with some specialized programs as Bacth watermark creator.Download from http://www.easy-tools.net/download.html
    Here I add watermark with Batch watermark creator.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOW TO ADD A WATERMARK?
    1. Load an image list by clicking on the "Add" button or select "file/add files".Click "Icon View" button.
    2. Select a template from the watermark templates,if you can't find a content template,you can found one by clicking the " template" button,in the template you can add the items.
    3.click the "preview" button,you can preview the effects. Select a output folder and
    click "run" to apply the watermark to the images.

2. Keyzs

Keyzs OT Supporter

My guess since this is the second post and the first is advertising the same software this is spam...

Go play on Ebay and find some sucker to waste their money on your program...

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

well, tomorrow i'll write a PHP script that will allow people to watermark their own images with their own logos.

to make it even nicer, i'll post the source code and let people use it off my website free of charge.

i'll write it while im at work, assuming i have time.

4. StainMeNow

StainMeNow New Member

CyberBullets, I think I love you......

You're my open source hero <3

(it's ok, I'm a chick)

5. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

um.... ok?