Protect All

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by perry, Nov 14, 2002.

1. perry

perry burp

I got a 32oz bottle of Protect All Q&E in the mail today. Microfiber towels, mitt, and a waffle weave towel should be here on Friday or Saturday.

Scott, care to share any words of wisdom on using Q&E? What kind of mitt seems to work best? Should I try the MF mitt? Currently, I have one sponge for the wheels and one for the rest of the car. Drying... one pass w/ a cotton towel, final pass w/ a MF towel, right?

Car isn't too dirty right now, just a little dusty really... Shouldn't be too dirty for using the Q&E.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

An MF mitt should be fine. I use a cotton Chenille covered foam pad myself. I do one pass with a terry cloth towel to remove most of the moisture than one pass with an MF towel to completely dry the panel. I fold each towel in 1/4ths and turn and refold them as needed. BTW, I use a wheel brush for the tires and wheels and clean them last. I don't use MF towels on the wheels either, just terry cloth towels.

It may take 2-3 washes to really get the hang of it, that is how long it took me.

3. perry

perry burp

Finally got a chance to try it today... I'm in love! I never want to use the hose again! :bowdown:

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Fast way to wash your car, eh? :bigthumb: