FRK Prostate Milking

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Genea, May 26, 2005.

1. Genea

Genea New Member

As you can tell, I'm pretty new to the forums and I've been lurking around the FS forums for a while... but now I'm bringing my freaky self out for a little advice from the only people I know who may be able to provide me with some answers...

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months now, and he's into all the freaky things I am, but the other night we were talking and he brought up something I had never done before. I'd heard of it, but I have no experience with it what-so-ever. He wants to be "milked" via prostate massage, and as simple as that may sound... I'm pretty clueless.

Anyone have any experiance with this or any pointers they can give me? Any help would be appreciated. :bigthumb:

2. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

Hi, Genea.......Welcome....
    His Prostate will be in between his asshole and his balls.....Try lubing your fingers and him ,and insert 1 or 2 fingers in him...If he is sitting up or lying down, you can make a "come hither" motion to try to find it...It will have a different texture (like a small mound or something like that....and just start massaging it..if you do it right, he should blow his load everywhere. Maybe someone else will chime in....Good luck. and be cool

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

When my bf comes to see me this weekend I am def hoping to play down there with him yay for me.

4. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I've always been curious about this, but was never given the chance to try it, though I don't have any finger condoms left so I wouldn't have been able to attempt it anyways...and I'm not sure that I would want to put him through that experience in the first place anyway lol.

5. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

I may let her tonight :naughty:

6. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

I had a GF who liked doing that. (I shall call her G.M.T.I.A.W.B.. [Gay man trapped in a woman’s body.] Think Janice + Ralphie + dildo. :mamoru: ) I can honestly say that the orgasms were VERY intense, breath taking even, from a physical perspective. She would not use her fingers, she used a slim vibrator on a very low setting and basically, slowly fuck me with it while she was giving me head. Like I said, a different level of intensity to the orgasm.

But, my problem with that or any ass play for that matter is in my own head. To me it is still all about ass, where shit exits from. For some reason, I can’t seem to get over that mental hump. I am just not turned on by that area. I have no burning desire to go there or to be gotten there in my own head. That’s not to say I won’t indulge in the fantasy of the person I am with. My rule as far as that goes is if it won’t cause us to wind up in the ER or in Jail, I am definitely up for at least trying it.

As far as your question, I think the “come hither” approach is the best. But don’t disregard the slim vibrator on a low setting. That just slayed me from a purely physical perspective. Also, don’t forget every man’s best friend in that situation, Mr. Lube. Otherwise, Mr. Peritonitis will be getting lots of unwanted and embarrassing attention. (I am an ER nurse by the way. And yes, we all do laugh at those behind their backs when they come in saying they just happen to “fall” on to the Barbie doll.)

7. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...I'd say fuck that low setting shiat. If you're gonna ram it up there, might as well ride it hard.

8. sholnay

sholnay New Member

thats only cause you're a queer don!

9. CoCo

...also true. ;)

10. Diedemus

evidently I was too tight on the first attempt (god that sounded horrible) , we may try again with something not as frail as her finger.

11. Being milked via prostate massage ? how dose that work never heard of that technique before
    :noes:

12. CoCo

...read post #2

13. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Finger in the ass, bend it towards the front of the body, press and rub. :hs:

Prostate should be directly above the taint. :hsugh:
    Apply pressure and rub in a circular motion while sexor/masturbating him. :bigthumb:

14. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

Oh, Did I do well...Coco ?

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowrofl:

Aphoric is really not into ass play, either... well, at least his own ass. :mamoru:

I think he has that mental barrier thing goin on as well. I plan on breaking this barrier down in the course of our explorations together. :naughty:

I will make him watch Road Trip, (the part where he goes to sell his sperm and asks the nurse for help, and she gives it to him, but not like he planned. hee hee). Then I will dress up in my boobless nurse uniform and give him the ol' rectal exam while greasing his monkey with some ky and a soft, warm, loving hand.

16. Wolf

Don't be afraid to use pressure on it. :naughty:
    Pressing hard = win. :hsugh:

17. CoCo

Actually, yea... I didn't even have to add anything. :bigthumb:

18. CoCo

...that movie started this whole new phenomenon.

19. Diedemus

what kind of return could one expect from milking? 20% increase? 100%? any ideas?

20. Wolf

You mean in terms of orgasm intensity, or volume of cum??

Orgasm intensity varies person to person, but I'd say it's at least 100% better than masturbating without prostate stimulation.

21. Diedemus

both actually, but I was initially thinking volume

22. MrSlappyPants

MrSlappyPants New Member

This topic, although strange, somewhat intrigued me ("Road Trip" style...as mentioned) so I did a little research. It appears as though many of you have the wrong impression about prostate "milking". It turns out that the technique is used to release the semen and ejaculate WITHOUT orgasm. For those of you talking about orgasm, perhaps you are just talking about prostate massage which I guess could add stimulation to sexual experiences and perhaps produce better orgasms?! :dunno:However, actual "milking" should not. Apparently this technique is big with chastity and orgasm denial fetishists. Here's a link I found that descries the prostate milking technique/uses/anotomy/etc... http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/not90714.htm Maybe that'll help to clear up some of the confusion. Who still wants to try it now :naughty:

23. Diedemus

" This piece has not been peer reviewed for medical accuracy - it is wholly my own experiential observation"

the first line says it all, though milking alone would be non orgasmic, I myself am after the extra.

24. I laughed hard when reading your reply, cause I had exactly the same Ex!!! :) anyway, what made me more comfortable mentally was doing a few sessions of colon irrigation. I felt a lot "cleaner" and more comfortable with trying anal play with my exgf. Although I tried thin vibrator, I get no extra stiimulation... so thinking that may be my mindset is still fucked up a bit ... :hs: