FRK Prostate Massage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bombersun, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Bombersun

Bombersun Member

Anyone know of any good prostate massaging toys or vibrators?

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

best prostate massaging toy is a hot chick with a strap on :buttsex:

3. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

There are lots of good ones out there.
    The Aneros line is considered to be very good as well as the Nexus line.
    Those both represent some investment, but I've heard good things about the Pandora as well which doesn't cost as much. Some times it's nice to have a handle on the toy as well to allow for good control of the movement, and I found the Pro-Pal to be pretty good for that.

4. jsx730

jsx730 If found wandering, send back to FS...

I've heard good things about the Aneros. Unfortuneatly I haven't got around to buying one yet. Before I spend money on that I plan to invest some money into learning Shibari lol.

Kinky sex lives sure do get expensive.

5. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

There is nothing like a warm finger(s). My wife likes to tie me down and make me cum without touching my pecker. anal/prostate stimulation only. No jerking or touching of the cock.

Man I hate when she does that. :x:

6. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

I'd like to hear more about this

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden New Member

i love my aneros

8. It's true...recently I came just from anal with my boyfriend. I wanted to wank it out so badly but I knew if I waited it would feel better. It took a LONG time but it was amazing. The orgasm feeling slowly came on and lasted a very long time. Very very pleasurable for minutes and then when I finally busted it was amazing. :eek4:

9. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Came here to say this.

10. Phreakazoid

Phreakazoid Wallsticks, motherfucker

:eek3:

11. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

It is really fun. As a matter of fact, I had it happen last night. As the male, you have to have a submissive side. I usually do not, and it took me a long time to learn this. The tying down, helped the submissiveness come out.
    :hsd:

It all started several years ago when I wanted to play with her ass and she said, only if she could play with mine. Well, who am I to say no. I stared using fingers and small toys on her then moved to me and larger toys. Heh, she did the same. We were easy with each other and took our time. When the time came, I would always grab my cock and jet off for the ending, so that is when she decided to tie me down. I thought she just wanted to take control, but when I finally got tied up and she refused to climb on top, well, I knew I was in trouble...:naughty: Sometimes I will have, what fees like 5 gallons of, pre-cum coming out for 15-20 minutes. Just dripping and oozing. She uses that for lube when she fingers herself. Oh God, I think I need to call the wife and go home. I think we left the iron on!

The latest thing for us is using a double dong on each other at the same time and then masturbating.

(Man I never post on here. I love to lurk. Today I feel like I wrote a damn novel.)

:wavey:

12. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Ashley, PM me if you want to know more.

13. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

Was never able to get mine to work all that wonderfully :wtc: Tried and tried and tried and just never got a whole lot out of it. Relax relax relax, don't force, all that good stuff, still nothing :sadwavey:

14. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

Wow, may have to talk to the SO about this one! :noes:

15. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

You're not alone z28pwr. I have an MGX model that I've tried and tried and can't really get anything out of either. I'm definitely not a stranger to prostate stimulation, and have other toys that we use, as well as the wife with a strap-on... but the aneros (at least the MGX model) doesn't do it for me. I've considered trying one of the other models but it's hard to want to spend another $70 on a toy to try again when the first one never really worked. For me, I think it's a matter of anatomy, in that the part that goes inside me isn't angled aggressively enough to hit the spot.

Anyone here have experience with several of their models that would like to share some details?

16. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I keep telling ya'll. Nothing beats fingers.

LinuxRacr, go for it man! I have never had a more fun torture session.

17. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

I have the Helix and the Progasm. Helix always felt way to small for me, so I went ahead and tried the Progasm. It was better but it would fall out to easily so it became more of a hassle and I just stopped caring to try to get it to work right. Plus finding an hour or two to sit there hoping it works and it doesn't becomes hard to justify after awhile.

I had no luck from the beginning, never once did I get any of the involuntary contractions they talk about. Just kinda sat there and did nothing? :sad2: I think I'm with you that anatomy plays one of the biggest roles. Some people buy it, results right off the bat, others, nothing, ever.

18. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

How the hell does she do it?

19. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

In short, I'm on my back with my legs spread and a couple pillows under me to give her some leverage. I am tied down so that I can't grab my cock and finish when I am close. I think that they call it edging, but I call it fun.

She starts off with a finger and just starts massaging the prostate. In and out and slow. She never really does it "fast" but does use varying speeds. Almost always with fingers. Some toys come into play every now and then.

It can take 45 minutes and one time she kept me going for almost 2 hours. We were like 2-3 minutes short of the 2 hour mark. The whole time, precum is dripping like mad from me and she will use that as extra lube on both of us. She has one set of fingers in me and the other is in her.

We never talk about when she is going to do it, it just happens. A couple of weeks ago, I woke up and I was tied up. (I wasn't b4 I went to sleep. almost nothing wakes me up.)

Ah, I love that woman!!!

If anyone wants to know more, just ask.
    :)

20. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

So where is the prostrate, as far was where she needs to look?

21. [​IMG]

:o

22. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

i am jealous of you guys that have girls into playing with you. I would love to have my girl tie me up and milk me. consider yourselves lucky!

23. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

oh and also I had the aneros the small one and I didnt get too good of results. the perinium tab on it was really uncomfortable, and the whole thing seemed too hard. i would have okay orgams with it but the same effect would be acheived with a normal plug. I dont think i will buy another prostate massager on my own unless i find someone to help me use it.

24. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

The prostate is a bulbous gland inside the body, accessible through the rectum, toward the front side of your body. The best way for someone else to stimulate your prostate with their fingers, is to insert their fingers (with very short fingernails) into your anus with the pads of the fingers facing the front side of your body. As they slide their fingers in you, they should keep their fingers against the front wall of your rectum, and pay attention to the texture. Once they feel a bulbous spot (about the size of a walnut) with a slightly harder feel to it than the rectal wall, they have found the prostate. They can then proceed to message it with their fingers however they like. If you are specifically looking for a message that forces you to drip and ooze precum/prostate fluid uncontrollably, then have the person giving you the massage use a "come here" motion with their fingers applying pressure at the top of the prostate, and dragging down toward the bottom, then repeating.

A couple of side notes though... First, be patient. Some people do not have much luck with prostate massage the first couple times they try it. Often it's just because your body is not used to it, and so you are not relaxing. If that's the case, or if you are new to anal play, you might want to try stimulating your prostate with a toy on your own first, until you are comfortable with it. Another point to note, is that everybody's body is different. Some people may have difficulty reaching the prostate enough for a massage if your partner has short fingers, or you have a deeply set prostate. If that's the case you can accomplish pretty much the same thing with toys/wands/prostate massagers/dildos/etc... Finally, and most importantly, be safe and communicate with your partner. Some people like their prostate to just be gently touched, while others may like it to be pressed firmly, which others might find uncomfortable or painful. If you are uncomfortable or in pain, say something about it, or stop playing. Wait until another time and try again. Even if you do like firm prostate massage, don't press too hard. If you notice any traces of blood in the fluids that are dripping out, you should stop, and wait several days before trying again. The tissue in that area is all very sensitive and can be torn fairly easily.

Prostate massage can really be a wonderful feeling unlike any other stimulation you've had before... and there's something that's REALLY hot about being able to be forced to drip precum/prostate fluid from your cock whether your ready to or not. Of course, once you get a feel for it... you'll be dripping before your partner's fingers are even in you, as soon as you know it's coming!

25. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

What ^ said. In short, about 2 inches inside your butt. If you are on your back, it will be facing up.

Be sure not to use too much pressure on the prostate. Can be a little sore afterwards. :)