FRK Prostate induced orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KaoS, Dec 28, 2004.

1. KaoS

KaoS Guest

alright so me and my girlfriend are in the process of trying this.. but i'm not sure if it's working out too well

it feels weird when she sticks her finger up there.. and i'm not sure if she's hitting the right spot.. although i can feel it in my wang.. it kinda just feels like i need to take a shit :dunno:

How exactly are we supposed to be doing this?? should i be laying on my back? should i have her give me head while she is doing it??

help? :sadwavey:

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i might be trying it tonight on the SO, but I have no idea how to do it either. I've seen male anatomy guides, and I know about where the prostate is, but I bet I'll be damned if I can find it :rofl:

good luck though. if I end up getting any success tonight I'll let you know :hs:

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

ok, I"ve never done this and probably never will, but I BELIEVE (don't quote me on this, I am just assuming)

guy on all fours (for descriptive purposes) girl behind guy, hand by his ass, palm facing downwards, index and middle finger sticking out, other fingers bent. insert the two fingers into him, and massage downwards, towards his backage, I believe that's where the prostrate is, I suppose giving it the upside down "come here" fingering motion used in the squirting tactic would work.

like I said, I could be 100% wrong...that's just how I'd assume it would work.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

5. I've been trying to give mself one for a while now, but no luck. From what I've read, the prostate is about 3 inches inside, it's supposed to feel almost round and spongy. I'm pretty sure I've found mine, but my fingers and arm always get way too tired to finish the job. I've tried using a dildo but it didn't work either. I think it's one of those things where if someone else is doing it you're that much more turned on and it'll work.

6. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

I can hit it and it feels good, but I've never been able to make myself cum from it

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I've orgasmed while my SO it fucking me pretty hard.

It's an incredible experience. Powerful orgasm

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

it's SAM! someone should start another picture roasting thread in the main forum...comical gold

9. David02

David02 Guest

An angled G-spot vibrator will hit it very nicely! :naughty:

10. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

When aiming: try to rub your taint from the inside.

11. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

12. slave4you

slave4you Guest

You dont have an orgasm by massaging your prostate,you feel the need to pee and after a moment sperm start to drop out slowly. Not an ejaculation but dripping.
    In BDSM style its more a punishment than a gift.
    It work for me if I have not cum for 3 days at least and it remove the need to masturbate for 1 or 2 days (its the reason that its a punishment,you have cum with a limp dick,no orgasm,no real pleasure)
    Personaly i use the handle of a salad fork,its rounded,big as a finger but longer,harder than a dildo.

13. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

The only way I can have them is when my g/f is pounding me with a strap-on, so I think it has something to do with how turned on you are at the time.

14. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

it makes me cum quicker. all sensation is enhanced and normally, its more explosive.

15. bread

bread OT Supporter

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Relaxation is teh key. :p, the "having to shit" sensation will subside, but prolly never fully go away. Dont think about it, just get into the scene.

You'll know when she hits your prostate, trust me. :naughty:

Its sometimes pretty hard to hit with a finger, but if your laying on your back, have her angle her finger up, and go in as far as she can... once she finds it, she'll prolly be able to hit it with ease every time after.

:werd: