Proposal Ideas... need help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pl_silverado, Jun 1, 2008.

1. pl_silverado

pl_silverado OT Supporter

Well, i bought the ring. Platinum 3 stone.

Plan on popping the question sometime in August.

Any ideas from the ladies?

Im going to be going on a week long road trip, originating in OKC...so if there are any places there or in TX that are super romantic that'll help make it a moment to remember forever, that'd be ideal.

Background, been dating for about 2 years, known each other for about 5 or 6. She likes horses, i like trucks.

2. fray

fray New Member

ring pics??

Does she have horses or just likes them? Either way, could arrange to take her out on a ride somewere, have it end at a picnic, and ask her then...?

3. pl_silverado

I need to find the bat to the digital camera, then i'll post one.

4. pl_silverado

5. fray

fray New Member

haha. pretty!

did you see my trail ride idea?

6. pl_silverado

Yes i did. The problem is her horse is halfway across the country, although im sure i can come up with something horse related there.

7. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Dude cmon.

Obviously you are super serious about this girl and she is someone who means the absolute world to you. There is no other woman out there for you, she is your one and only.

You can think of a way to ask her to marry you, and not just anyway, but the best way in the entire world that she SHOULD be asked. You've spent tons of time with her (hopefully) and have TONS of memories, there's got to be someway where you can make this personal and tie your relationship together instead of just taking her someplace and doing the same cliche proposal that everyone does.

You can do it, you just need to put more thought and emotion into it, not come to an internet forum.

8. pl_silverado

I know how im going to do it.

Im looking for something more along the lines of places in texas that would be suitable, something nice, and outdoors, and somewhat secluded.
    I'd take her on a trail ride, but i think she's going to be sick of horses after 10 hour days, 6 days a week, 2 months straight working with them.

I'd much rather take her out for a nice day long hike somewhere she'll like...somewhere scenic & romantic.

I have another 2 months to put more emotion and thought into it, i was just looking for some ideas to throw around in my head.

9. aex

aex New Member

This is giggle. I show my Saddlebred, my fiancee adores his z06.

I'm assuming she is/is working/interning with a big-name trainer around the city. :eek3: Small world.

For the record, before I started working a real job at a hospital, I put in those kinds of hours in the saddle, and I was never too tired after work to take a spin on my boy, or go ride with friends.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

you said it... i'm just delivering. it's been done before [and for someone fairly famous...jenna bush], but i thought it was :bowdown: nonetheless .... take her hiking on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park in Maine and propose at the top during the sunrise... supposedly it's where the sunlight first hits the US.

:o seriously... i wouldn't use that, but what you said put that in my head. :wiggle: good luck!

11. pl_silverado

I have hiked to the top of Cadillac mountain before :bowdown:

If i was going all the way up there, might aswell take the ferry to Nova Scotia and do it somewhere on Cape Breton Island, i swear thats the most beautiful place i've ever been.

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:wiggle: well... with that said, i'm sure you'll be fine. :]

i thought jenna's proposal was very sweet and romantic. :] it sounds like you're a romantic guy as well :]