Project One-Ton Shit Missle

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Aztecwrestler, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aztecwrestler

Aztecwrestler New Member

If you guys don't like the title, then blow me. It was the most origional one I could think of. :fawk: But anyways, I have needed to get some motivation to go to the gym, and this seems like a good way to get it. I would like to get stronger for wrestling, and I seriously need to work on my cardio, because it has gone to hell since season. I dislocated my shoulder during season (mid November-early February) so I was running constantly because the doctors wouldn't let me do anything else. But enough about that.

Current stats: 15 years old, junior in hs next year, about 155 lbs, I'm guessing about 15% bf, but I need to check to make sure.

Current PR's
    Bench: 185x2
    Squat (Parallel, not a2g): 275x1
    Deadlift (Belted): 325x1
    Current Big Three Total: 785lbs

Current Goals (By the start of season):
    1. Bulk up to ~185lbs
    2. Be under 10%bf (I eat like shit, so no strict diets for me, but I am cutting out caffiene and fast food for the most part, eating salads when I can, that sort of thing.)
    3. Be able to Bench, Squat, Deadlift double my weight, so in my case, that would be 370 or above. (Dunno if this one's possible, but I'm gonna work like hell to make it happen.)

I will be using protein, reccomendations welcome, maybe also creatine (not sure about the schools drug policy, have to check on that one).

Current pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

You have some shit on your chin in the 2nd pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.