Progress pics (kinda)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TUNNGE, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUNNGE

TUNNGE New Member

Well I don't really have any pics of when I started working out but this is me now. I'm weighting 159 at 5'11. Before I was 204. As you can see I still don't have much muscle, so at 204 it was ALL fat. I'll try and find a pic. Been lifting for about 7 months now. Seriously for about 2. Still don't have a good diet. Need to work on that. It's hard not eating shitty when you work at a pizza place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still a little flabby around the chest and stomach area but I feel much better. I'm still real insecure about my chest though. It pokes out pretty bad. Everyone says they can't notice it but I sure can. So does this look like gyno or is it just fat?

[​IMG]

Well since I got down to the 150-160ish weight area I was thinking about bulking up. Probably around 190-200ish. I'm getting tired of people that didn't know me when I was fat tell me I don't work out. It may not look like it since I'm not huge but how can I get huge when I'm not eating anything?

Anyways I was wondering what you think. Should I bulk or should I cut the rest of the fat on my stomach out first. Yes I've read the stickies, just asking you guys if I should bulk or continue cutting. I'm pretty sure I know what you'll say though.

ibskeletonineedtocutpic
    ibcan'tflexbone
    ibbulkupto500pussy

2. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

:rofl:
    best picture ever

3. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

looks like there is a big black dot on your head... you might want to get that checked out

4. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

good job on the fat loss, time to put some muscle on

5. forum95

forum95 Come see bout us OT Supporter

dot

6. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

good job on fat loss, but yeah, time to start a clean bulk. and yeah, those nips look puffy; i think the only way you are going to get rid of that is w/ a knife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.