program to match the colors settings on my dual monitors

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by tommyortom, Dec 16, 2004.

1. tommyortom

tommyortom New Member

i have 2 different 17" CRT monitors...ones an Hitachi Super Scan 620 and the other on is some Dell Trinitron. i cant get them to display the same level of brightness and contrast. ive played with everything...controls on the monitors and on the graphics card settings on the 2 cards i have. also, when it seems like i get them as close as i can...everytime the monitors restart from coming back from sleep mode or turning the PC on...the color settings always change. any program that can help me? i dont really want to invest in 2 identical flat screen CRTS right now

2. skinjob

skinjob Active Member

I think CRTs need a little time to warm up before they settle into a steady brightness level. Are you sure you're giving them enough time? If your monitor is indeed having problems maintaining a setting, I don't think any software will help you.

3. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

Unpossible.

I have two AOC's and I can't get them the same - dual head video card too. Not that they're top quality monitors mind you, but they are the same model but one is newer than the other. Just give up now and save yourself the heart ache - eventually you just ignore it.