Program Help- Long

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by A-NON-A, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

Ok guys......

Im a resident lurker fatty that is finally getting into decent shape. I know everyone is gonna want back story but basically...Im eating good / doing a four day split and went from 255lbs and 40% body fat to 215 and 25% body fat in 6 months.

Im still a fatty but recently decided that Im happy with my actual weight but want to bulk up and lean out from this point. I switched from the sub par program I had created for myself to one of the recent anabolic program in a magazine :ugh:

2 recent magazines posted similiar programs with a calorie shifting diet plan and heavy weight low reps. The supposed goal is to gain size while not gaining fat. I was hoping my weight would remain stable.

Now the actual question.......

Using my Daily Caloric Intake for weight maintenance which is about 2500 calories (I hadnt lost weight or gained the last month at this intake) I started the program.

MON-WED 2100 CAL

THU - 3200

FRI - 2100

SAT AND SUN - 3200

Week 1 - I lost a pound. So I decided to add 200 cals a day mininum....

Week 2 - I lost 2 1/2 pounds WTF!!!

Im seeing a definite difference in body compisition only entering week 3 but I dont want to lose weight....

Should I continue to bump my calories or am I following a stupid program :ugh:

I was evening tracking macronutrients and making sure my protein intake is good. (mininimum 1+ gram per lb body weight sometimes 1.5)

2. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

Wow....

no one :(

3. Mippity

Mippity New Member

losing 3 lbs at your weight isn't much. It can change depending on what you've eaten/time of day. When I wake up I weight about 151, but by the time I go to sleep I'm about 155

4. A-NON-A

A-NON-A New Member

Yeah but I only weigh myself once a week first thing in the morning after I piss but before my protein shake. The first week I told myself maybe it was just normal weight fluctuation but after eating more calories and coming up 2 lbs lighter the following week,..... I went WTF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.