Progessing with a girl v.Tonight-and-the-past

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Tonight I picked up a girl, went to a party with her and things didn't feel super hot. We flirted a bit but she saw some friends she doesn't always see and I was interested in meeting everyone there so our time together wasn't much. There was a bit of flirting but nothing that says "hey make a serious move".

Moved on, found another girl and started talking to her. We made out a little bit and exchanged numbers but it was getting late and we were both on our way out. Gave her a light kiss goodbye and she told me to call her.

My question is how to progress from here. I find myself capable of getting this far with a woman without much trouble but anything past this and I seem to fumble. I don't want a relationship with this girl, I want to hook up with her and that's about it. She's going back to school in Colorado towards the end of August so it would be a short lived fun fling hopefully. I'll be out of town from Tue-Thur this week and she'll be gone from Fri-Mon. I'm going on a beach trip and she's going to look at some colleges in Texas with her sister. I want to keep some sort of contact with her so things don't completely dissipate but I need some advice on keeping her interested until there is an opportunity to see her again. Do I wait until another party, invite her, and hope things progress from there? Take her out on a simple date? Need some help here.

With all that being said I'm also slightly interested in the girl I talked about the beginning which is why i mentioned her. I've only known her a few weeks. Saw her at a friend's house about 3 weeks ago and flirted with her a bit but didn't even make an attempt at getting her number. Turns out the girl who's number I got at that party was one of her best friends who I invited to the beach last week. Apparently the friend gave the girl I'm interested in my number and we've been texting here and there. Three days ago I went swimming with her and 2 other girl friends of hers. Got a little touchy feely in the pool but nothing serious.

Fast forward to tonight -- she saw me kissing the other girl and approached me saying stuff like "oh hey met a girl I see?" I told her I just met the girl tonight and that we made out a little bit. When I was heading out I offered to give her a ride home and she was like "no it's cool I don't wanna cock block." I told her I wasn't taking the other girl home and that this was my final offer to give her a ride. She wanted to stay at the party longer and I was on my way out so she said she'd find another ride. She told me to text her when I got home so she'd know I was ok. Where do I stand with her?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well, I'll address the second point first. It sounds to me like the girl could have been a little passive aggressive/bitchy, but whatever, you have made not pact of commitment, so if she gets all weird about you being with another girl, tough. Do what makes you happy.

As far as getting some...why fucking wait? Call up any numbers you have, set up some casual dates, see how the chemistry is, make your intentions clear, escalate things physically, and see what happens.

What's the worst that could happen? She rejects you, and you don't have sex...basically, the same place you are in now.

3. wake_o

wake_o New Member

damn well said actually:cool:

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Not having my own home makes things difficult. My home situation is kind of tough. I can't move out because of responsibilities to my family. I guess that's my road block.

Sharing a room @ 20 FTL

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Not really that important. If the chemistry and desire is there for both of you, you will find a place to go.

She may have a place to stay, or her own place. You don't know. But you don't need to be worrying about that...you need to focus on communicating and going after what you want. If she responds and is up for it, THEN you figure out where to go have sex.

Damn, I sound like Yail now.

6. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Generally we have pretty opposite views but I think you make a very valid point here. Last night wasn't about me not focusing on getting what I wanted, both of us needed to get home as it was about 3:30am and I had to be at work early.

Any more thoughts on the other girl who I've been talking to off and on and brought to the party?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Come up with something fun to do, call her, see if she is available in a few days to do it, and ask her if she wants to.

Why are you looking for deep insights on this? I'm not going to say "oh, because she did this, it means she likes you" or crap like that.

Take it one day at a time.

Call the girls you like/want to spend time with, set up dates, go on dates to see if you get what you want (sex, relationship, whatever). It's that simple, and it shouldn't be any more complex than that. You're just looking to see if these women satisfy your needs and wants.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Ya'll don't even need me anymore :sadwavey:

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Did the girl you took to the party seem bothered by you making out with the other girl? What exactly was the situation of you taking her to the party? Was it supposed to be a date type thing or were you just giving her a ride? If it was more like a date then it was pretty rude to make out with another girl. If you were just giving her a ride then we aren't going to have any idea where you stand with her. There was nothing that indicated any feelings one way or the other.

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

It was just supposed to be a ride. I talked to her a bit today and she teased me about being a perv but I told her I went to the party with the intention of spending time with her but I wasn't feeling a strong vibe so I moved on. She kinda just joked around and said "I spent half the night with you" at which point I said "and I spent less than half the night with that other girl and progressed further". She kinda chuckled. We're still talkin and I told her when I get back from my beach vacation (gone tues-thurs) that I'll be taking her out on a surprise date. She seems interested for now.

-drunk

On another note.. the 26 year old girl I was talking to a while ago texted me tonight apologizing for not showing interest last year when she should have. She obviously is really into me and I told her I'm not looking for a serious relationship and that it would end up with me sleeping with her and then working my ass off and not spending much free time with her but she kinda liked that idea I think. I'll prob make a thread tomorrow about it.