TAT Professional Temporary Tattoos

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Keysersozeh, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Keysersozeh

Keysersozeh The Devil Himself

For Halloween, I am thinking about getting a couple of Temporary Tattoos done. At the same time, I am using this experience to do finishing touches to my costume and also see/feel myself with a tattoo. (I've been strongly considering getting some work done)

Are there places you can go (looking in the Los Angeles area) to go get Professionally air brushed (or whatever the process would be) temporary tattoos. I am sure there are places that do this for movies, shows, or etc.

Primarily looking to get one or two single color tattoos (a cross and some wording around it), a heart (color) with a knife with a snake wrapped around it (colored).

Wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject that can give me some recommendations or some additional information.

:bigthumb:

Thank you

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Contact Enjoy Your Face Inc. in LA. They work in the universal studios/citywalk area. I used to work for their main Florida division and We did face painting and body art on the side for private events and for private customers aside from what we did at the them parks.

i'll get you a number or a few names of some of the artists I used to work with.

3. Phantom Empress

A big and GOOD company out there is Loud, Wild and Proud airbrush body painting thier site is www.loudwildandproud.com

4. Keysersozeh

Thank you very much. I'll definitely check these out.

You're awesome.

Do you know much these tend to run?

5. Phantom Empress

depends onthe artist, teh detail and the time it takes. We used to charge on face painting (mind you, less detailed, less than five minutes of work) 15$. I've seen some complete body works cost over 100$ only in how much detail goes in, but expect to spend like 25 -50$ if it's not too big/takes not too long.

6. Keysersozeh

I'm pretty much looking at the biceps and forearms as far as being painted. So nothing too big. (I'm not that big:) )

Thanks again