Product line up

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Labster, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Just a couple of pics of most of my products that I have in my collection. Background is my old MZ3 after I cleaned her up a few days before I bought the new jeep.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Nice collection. :)

3. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

No love from anyone else? :(

4. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

I'm both impressed and jealous :hs:

I don't need anything more than I have though, other than maybe sort of wheel/tire cleaner.

5. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

yeeeaaaahhh....that's about how my shit looks now. I"m trying to downsize my products. I've found a great window cleaner/degreaser/adhesive remover/dressings/whitewall cleaner. now i'm trying to use up all of the other crap i've accumulated. OTC dressings, cleaners, window cleaners, etc. oh, not to mention the US importer for autoglym is in my city. glass polish by the liter ftmfw!

edit: yeah you have a nice collection tho! some things i want to try. Souveran and menzerna mainly.

6. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Thanks. I hear what you're saying JRock. I actually just placed another sizable order for some things that I've wanted to try for a while. I'm actually a huge fan of OTC tire dressing (mainly Stoners More Shine) and OTC glass cleaner (Eagle 20/20 and Stoners Invisible glass) although I buy all my Stoners products directly from their site because of the noticeable savings in buying in 12 can bulk (actual cost is ~2.75/can as opposed to 5.50 at Autozone).

If you don't mind me asking, what degreaser and whitewall cleaner are you currently liking?

7. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

both of them are the house brand of my local detail supply store. Name of the company is D&M Supply, and the products are Checkered Flag Bright White and Super Tuff. The White wall is like the yellow foam at the $.25 car wash when you select tire cleaner. I just have the concentrated version of it. The degreaser I like, but I haven't perfected it's use just yet. I haven't found anything it won't clean, but not sure where it is most effective, since I can use it like an APC as well. IIRC it's a butyl base.

At ~$10/$15 per gallon of concentrate, I've found it to be more economical. and buying by the case is def cheaper that OTC.

8. Sonar_un

Sonar_un Prowler Orange

Wow! Thats impressive..

I would dream to have a collection like that... that I could use.

9. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

That IS a lot of product. But if it all works right, then you have the tools to do the job right when you need them! Nice tool box! :)

10. perry

perry burp

Good starter set :dunno:

:p

11. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

It definitely is a lot of product...and I actually just added more to my collection last week...UPS tells me it'll be here tomorrow...I actually do use all the products at one time or another. Different product for different color, that sorta deal...And as the for the tool box...if you're referring to the MZ3...she's gone :(