Proceed with caution, ask her directly?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, May 29, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im going to try to break this down as short as possible. Im a college student and met this girl in my class a few months ago.About 3 months ago we went out and had a pretty good time. We went to dinner and then some drinks with her friends. I didnt like the fact that while we were eating, she answered her cell phone and it was her friends who were at the at local bar . she suggested we should meet them for some drinks in which we did.

Right there i felt like she ended the date and we went to the bar. she got really drunk while I only had a few. I took her back to her place and we just layed in bed and made out. I didnt really talk to her for a while even though she was in my class. I felt she got a little to wild and didnt want to set a good impression and didnt care of what i thought since she got wasted.

I was thinking about her since we did have some stuff in common and I was really attracted to her. I decided to call her about 1 month after out first date to set up another date. She agreed and said she would call me,but never did. About 3-4 weeks go by and she finally called me the other day. She said she went camping and lost her battery to her cell phone and that is why she didnt call me. I find this so hard to believe and almost a total lie. How in the hell can u lose your battery, but not your phone?

Anyways i said okay and setup a date for this week coming up. Since she is taking a summer coarse and works till 9 almos teveryday, the only time we can get together is during the morning/early afternoon. The first time we went out, i got really turned off by the face she kept asking about my job etc. I own my own business and also work part time for a company. I make decent money,but dont express that. I think some girls see dollar signs by my vehicles or how i dress sometimes. I want to feel her out if she really like me and not for my money. Also the cell phone thing I find so unbelievable??

How to proceed on this date and really see if she likes me, or my money? Any other input is appreciated.

2. notsousual

notsousual New Member

I remember a thread almost exactly like this a couple months ago...

The cell phone thing? Total lie. Woman bullshit. She was making excuses. She doesn't seem that genuinely interested, no offense. I'm sure you're a great guy, and she's either stupid or not right.

As for the rest of the date questions, I'll step aside and let others answer that.

3. Fiya

Fiya Guest

Yeah, she could've been telling the truth about the battery and what not, but it would seem to me that she's kind of irresponsible anyways, getting wasted on your first date and all... if a guy did that to me, I wouldn't give him the time of day, to tell you the truth. :o

4. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks for the respones, hope to recieve more.It is just making me wonder why the hell she returned my call for another date? i just dont want to get played like a fool,because im to much of a nice guy and that is my nature. I cant treat any woman mean, so that is out of the question. Im not good at playing games either, i dont have time for that.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Just think about the drama you've already had in... what... 3 dates? Imagine what a relationship would be like.

6. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

werd. her whole situation and the way you've described her actions makes her seem shady.

7. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

bang her and move on... She's only gonig to stuff you around. Might as well get some on the way though. Don't let it go to waste.. Some other guy will only finish the job..

so back to my main point.

Bang her and move on.

8. jonno

jonno New Member

blow her off this time. forget about it

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You don't have to act like a jerk. I don't know why every damn guy thinks this....

The reason girls like jerks are for two qualities. Their confidence, and the fact that they don't give a fuck.

If you don't care what the outcome is on a date or when interacting with a female, and you still act cocky enough, you'll do fine.

Obviously what you did the first time didn't work for you, so you have to change something, or else you'll get the same results.

Take the pussy off the pedestal!

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Cell phone thing is a total lie.

If you want to know if she is into you, do cheap dates. Picnic at the park. Walk on the beach. Backpacking for a night. Free concert. Borrow a friends POS car and pick her up (make sure it's clean, though.)

If she goes out with you on cheap dates, she likes you. If she asks questions about money, etc., chances are she is a gold digger. Ask her point blank why she values your money more than you.

Me? I wouldn't even waste the time on her.

11. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

12. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

ftw

13. quamen

quamen New Member

UPDATE...I took her out for lunch,but because of her busy schedule we only got to spend about 2 hours together. Lunch and back to her place where things started to happen,but then she had to go to damn school. It pissed me off cause we only spent like 2 hours together and i felt like i got taken for a damn free lunch WTF. Still didnt get to hit it, I think ill move on or try to get one day where she is free the whole day and hang out with her. I just cant see dating a girl like this who goes out every night drinking. Even though she still manages to go to work and did graduate,seems to much for me. Were both in our early 20s.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  14. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dumbass, you DID give her a free lunch. You spent two hours with her and she led you on a little so you'll buy her lunch again. First, stop chasing her. Second, when you do go out again :rolleyes: don't buy her anything more than a drink - coffee, soda, beer, whatever. $5 max. And don't spend two hours talking with her, it should be 1 hour FLIRTING with her and joking, and then an hour fucking around.

Did you get a kiss? First base? What? Details can help us help you.

The WHOLE FUCKING DAY? :slap: Dumbass. Give her ONE HOUR of your time. Tell her you have plans but could see her for an hour. Make yourself "hard to get" and she'll want more. If you act desperate and have all the time in the world for you, why should she try harder to get you? You're being fucking easy and no woman likes that.

They are the best IF you're the guy she is drinking with. Ask me how I know.

Then find another woman.

16. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

Sounds like she is good for a lay or 3.

fs101.com ftw

17. quamen

quamen New Member

Okay i guess i should ask her out again, i meant not for the day but maybe for some drinks and then back to her place. I got to finger her and make out that is about it. She had to go to school like i said,which sucked.

Poco Diablo how do you know they are the best if u are drinking with them? Cause if u are also with them,dont u have to buy the booze for them if your dating? She can drink a HELL OF A LOT and drain the pocket pretty quick.

When should i call to set up another date?

POCO DIABLO. You always seem to have the best advise,but i do appreciate Everyones comments because it always helps. I was wondering if you can tell me any good books to read, or where to learn more tricks and how to get more girls. My confidence has risen alot since i have done things like join the gym and started to talking to more girls.This is more like a very late starting point for me since im 24,because i was always really really shy. But i realized not long ago if i just keep being like this, ill always have the what if. Im starting to get the attitude i dont give a fuck and just go with what i feel, but i need alot more work.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  18. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You want to find out if she likes you? Tell her to come over and cook you dinner. Don't ask her out on another date.

19. quamen

quamen New Member

dont have my own place yet