TAT Problems with my nose piercing..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kLiEnTkA, Apr 30, 2004.

1. kLiEnTkA

kLiEnTkA Guest

I was wondering do nose piercing really ever heal. i got my done about 4 months ago and still it get little puffy from time to time or when i change the earring or take it out. Is there anything i can do to get rid of the redness or make it heal faster. I will try to get a picture up but my pircing is ont he right side of my nose.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

well if its not healed, you really shouldnt be changing the jewellry yet! what are you using for aftercare?

3. kLiEnTkA

kLiEnTkA Guest

I mean its not like super iirated i guess i was just wondering will it ever heal completely ? I use some stuff they give me at the place but lately i figured out that rubbing alcohol does a better job for some reason ...

4. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

wtf? dont put rubbing alcohol on your piercing. Your probably drying the ever living shit out of your skin.

:nono:

5. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I had a little bit of a problem getting my nostril to heal also, try just changing whatever facial soap you are using (maybe its too harsh) and DON'T pick at it. Leave 1 piece of jewerly in for a while till it heals, and WASH your hands before you switch the jewerly out.

6. kLiEnTkA

kLiEnTkA Guest

Thenks for your replyes!!!

7. pixing

pixing New Member

take a couple of weeks and do saline soaks 2x a day

alcohol = NO!

the saline should fix you up (~ 1/4 t seasalt stirred in a cup of warm water use cotton pads about 5-10 minutes at a go) you should have been doing this already

don't change your ring until you are healed up. the new tissue is very very thin for 6 months or so, it wont like instaclose but you risk having the healing time take longer