problems with gf past - worse though

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Jul 17, 2006.

1. drew

drew New Member

so i used to be really not cool with my girls history...i mean when we first started going out we kinda were official then not cuz she just broke up with her old bf and didnt wanna rush things so quick - so when i found out she fucked 2 guys one weekend i was a little more than upset. so ive been dealign with this shit and its been back and forth for over a year now but the past couple months she really hasnt been sexual...she doesnt really need sex. like she'll tell me to fuck her but only to please me. it seems like the passion is gone in bed. she says now that shes grown up and what not. well here i am, her most serious boyfriend ever and im getting fucked over - or lack thereof. ive talked to her til im blue in the face but nothing helps. she'll just lie there and "have...sex..." and it blows. the problem is i really love her. shes a great girl, down as shit, we got the same sense of humor and everything. but lately ive really been doubting it. i dunno, u think she is who she is now and nothign will change or should i try something else? i cant have a relationship like this

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It kinda already sounds like you know what you're going to need to do. In all honesty, it sounds like your relationship is going downhill fast...I'd get out and save your time and energy for worthwhile pursuits rather than trying to keep a dying relationship alive.

3. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

if it's wack in the sack, send that ho back

4. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

it could change, a girl i was with was just like this... when we started dating she was like yea go ahead and do me like it was no big deal. and we had alot of sex but like you said she never really did it cause she wanted it. then out of nowhere a few months later she was a complete sex-o-holic.

try finding something to spice up the situation, like toys.

it seems like sometimes girls have alot of sex and then they are like "ok ive gotten it out of my system, im a classy girl now, no crazy sex all the time anymore." but they always go back to their old ways eventually.

5. skelm

skelm New Member

Same here.

I have just come out of almost the EXACT same situation as the original shower...

The best thing you can do is just tell her you don't want to have sex unless it's for the both of you, suck it up - and wait...

I found after I had let her know that I was cool with it, and that I only wanted to have sex if it was for the both of us it just came naturally....

Don't force her, don't push her... Let her come of her own accord.

If you can't do this, move on - She obviously deserves better.