problems with a girl i really like

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by atjSanz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. atjSanz

atjSanz New Member

I got this new job and met this girl that we just hit it off. after a while I hung out with her and conversations went great we hung out a couple times a week. then just went cold turkey never returned my phone calls, never saw her at work, just cold sholder. I deleted her number and said to myself fuck her. But I was thinking of her a lot, picturing her face in my head, id get nervious. pretty much liked her. she saw me today driving and texted me, I wrote back "who is this" she said "that hurt." She said "we had a lot of fun haning out the little time we did, your a really good person." "I want to hang out again." Im a weak ass and gave in but will probably cancel on her. Now im wondering do I have a shot? I like her past a physical atraction i just like being around her. advice please...

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

why are you coming onto an INTERNET FORUM full of people WHO DON'T KNOW YOU to get advice on how YOU FEEL, what the FUCK? how do you FEEL? Do you WANT to pursue, or do you NOT want to pursue. Look deep down inside of you, do you like this girl? Do you want to spend time with her? Or do you just have a scarcity mentality and an understanding that you suck with women and she's the only thing on the horizon? Look deep inside yourself, all the answers are there man, i don't know what they are, no one here knows what they are. Only you do

3. yesitisyellow

yesitisyellow New Member

you always have a shot.

get off your ass instead of wondering about it and do it

just don't be a creep about it, ie "never returns my phone calls"
    only call once

if you want to know if it works out, take it to the next level. if it doesn't work out how you see, no big deal. Don't wasteyour time

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Just so you know....she stopped talking to you and hanging out with you for 2 reasons:

*She actually already had a boyfriend and started to feel guilty about seeing you behind his back
    *She met someone else that she liked more, so she broke away from you

The only reason she wants to "hang out" with you now is because one of those things (two reasons I gave) backfired on her. Do you really want to try and start over with this girl who blew you off immaturely? Why not just move on and find a girl who you have a good relationship from the start that doesn't just end unexpectedly?

5. atjSanz

atjSanz New Member

thats good advice, but its a little complicated. shes moving back to jersey in 1 month.

My head, logically Id say fuck her, actions speak louder than words and according to that doesnt call me back, doesnt respond to my texts, doesnt seem too intrested. I have no reason to persue her.

My heart likes her I can look into her eyes and see something you dont find in a lot of girls. I get nervious when I talk to her, I can tell that I like her cause its past a physical attraction, I wanna be in her company.

But since shes moving back to Jersey in 1 month so Im not persuing her anymore deleting her number and just loose contact with her.

The fact that her