problems getting up

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zemo, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

So, I've sorta been making out with this chick every single night for about a week, several hours each time. Last night she started to take it to the next level, but I couldn't get an erection! What the hell? She's amazingly sexy, and I was very turned on, but whe the hell? Was I trying too hard? Was there just too much foreplay? Man I'm confused...She was rubbing me pretty good (through the shorts) and nothing....no reaction at all.

2. Ulrich

Ulrich New Member

you're thinking about it too much... u need to relax and just live in the moment and not think about it too much.

3. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

think about her body instead of yourself. it really helps.

4. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

I sometimes have this problem as well.......usally it happens when i meet a new girl. I think you might be a lil shy at first but after being more comfortable with her iam sure you can get it up.

5. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

I get this problem when I'm drunk... that is always a problem...

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

hehe, the one time i've ever had trouble with getting up/staying up was in a case somewhat similar to yours.

we were at her place, and she was being very teasing. making out with me for 5 minutes, getting me hard, then "losing interest" and watching TV. i'd get soft and then a few minutes later she'd do it again. she did it a couple times before starting to give me a blowjob. well, i think my penis had gotten the idea of getting soft 3 minutes after getting hard and he went soft while she was giving me a blowjob. talk about embarassing.

maybe with all the heavy make out, and no results, your penis has kinda given up on you like mine did. i wouldn't worry about it too much, i pushed it to the back of my mind and it's never happenede since.

7. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

thats happening to me right now :( i think i'm too nervous or too self concious about myself still.