Problems getting the hottest girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fox800, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

I'm starting to think that I have a mental block when it comes to getting the really hot girls (8's, 9's, 10's). When I see them, I write them off as too bitchy/high-maintenance. Lately it seems that I've only got above-average girls chasing me.....they're cute, not ugly, but not flat-out hot. I'd say that I'm attracting 7's on a fairly regular basis. Anyone else seem to have a problem like this?

I'm not a bad looking guy.....I'm on the skinny side but girls say I'm good-looking.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

The hottest girls seem bitchy to fend of the constant attention from men. Some are pretty nice when you can get past that. Personally I prefer 7's and 8's because the 9's and 10's usually are very low self esteem.

3. Teutonic27

Teutonic27 OT Supporter

shy 7s and 8s ftw.

They don't know how attractive they are and other guys tend not to notice them. These are the girls to date. They tend to be interesting in bed too.

However,

I attact short fatties for some reason. I don't understand it. I'm tall and lean and I like tall and lean girls, but the hog-beasts always talk to me in bars and at school.

Is there some sort of anti-fatchick spray i can buy?

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Hot ain't always hot inside. I know lots of "hot" chicks and they are (1) boring (2) dumb (3) prude. I've dated a few models. Ugh.

My SO is an 8 by world standards, 10 in my book, and we have amazing chemistry together. That's all that counts IMO.

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

sometimes when you go out looking for something, you will never get it. :dunno:

try asking the 9's and 10's why they won't go for someone like you and go from there

6. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

+1

7. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Don't give them any special treatment. Have them prove that they're more than just looks. Personally, I find the really attractive ones easier to talk to because they're easier to pick on :)

8. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

How does someone who's bitchy and high maintenance make it to be a 10?! Are you just looking to screw some chick that looks like the girl on Maxim? If not, then don't judge a woman just on looks alone. Anyway, I've always found that perception is influenced by attraction and how you see someone can easily change if you have great chemistry with them, which, if you're looking for someone to be in a relationship with, is what you should be looking for.

9. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

cute girls are so much better to talk to then straight-out hot girls. I mean, when I'm out at the bar, i'll talk to the 9s and 10s if i'm just trying to fuck them, but if i feel like chilling out and talking to a girl, i'll look for a slightly more average but still very cute girl.

Also, I've found that many times your hottest girls are some of your most insecure.

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I think this is shallow. Dont take this the wrong way but what if you are not on the level of "9's and 10's" or dont deserve them?

11. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

What if we are? :mamoru:

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:werd:

13. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

:cool:

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because deep down you know you are like a 6/7 and those girls will write you off

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Thats exactly it. Its funny how most guys, especially over the internet, always think they are gods gift to women

16. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

In reference to real life, of course, if you think of yourself as only a 6 or 7, you're most likely going to fail with women. You have to BE and believe that you're a fun, interesting, exciting person to be with.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

He was talking on a purely physical scale.

Men can differentiate between a purely physical scale and an overall attractiveness scale. Apparently women cannot make this distinction, based on the women (and gfs) I've talked to.

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You have to be honest with yourself too :hsugh:

If you think you are an 9/10 and women see you as a 5/6, you are going to be little more than a joke to them. Men that think of themselves higher than they really are, tend to be the ones that get played the hardest.

19. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Basically, you have to see yourself as an equal to the girl who you are interested in. It won't work if you picture yourself lower or higher on the attractiveness scale. If the girl is bitchy, then ask her why? "Hey I noticed that you seem to be very angry... want to hear a joke?" (insert funny joke or bust!) If she's not willing to listen and have a good time, she's probably not worth it. And while many are conceited like that - not all are...

20. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

that's why I degrade myself...think of myself as being lower.

doesn't really help with the self esteem though, heh :hsd:

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

fuck degrading yourself.

22. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

yeah...I used to when I was in higschool, when I was super-shy and insecure...blah blah blah.

I'm over that now

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the big thing to be aware of is this:

the hotter the girl, the less interest she will show (in general)

Even if she is interested, she generally will not show it. But the less attractive girls who are still cute (6's and 7's) are showing more attraction towards you.

Why is this important? Because you need to realize that the real hotties in most cases are not going to do things that boost your ego and self-esteem like the 6's and 7's will. You are going to need to be more confident to date a hottie, because she isn't boosting your self-esteem (other than the boost you get from having her on your arm, of course).

She knows she's the shit and of course she will only date a man who is the shit, therefore your status is already high enough that she's not going to boost it. But if you have very high status in the mind of a lesser-attractive woman (6 or 7) there is a great enough disparity in your levels of attractiveness that she will have trouble hiding it and you get constant ego boosts as she showers you with adoration.

Conversely, you don't need nearly as many IOI's from a hottie. When you get to the 10 level, just the fact that she hasn't completely blown you off and is still talking to you, that's all the indicator of interest that you need.

In closing, the greater your ability to do your own thing without concerning yourself with her reaction to it, and being able to stay confident and happy with yourself despite her not feeding your ego, the better you will do when dating a woman who is very physically attractive.

24. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

I think I'm pretty honest with myself. Am I ugly? No. Do I have above-average looks? Yes. Do I have a handsome face? Yes. Are there a lot of guys out there that are better looking? You'd better believe it.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

There are some 9/10s that have NO self esteem. I dated one once. She broke most of the rules. She acted more insecure than a regular 5/6. It got to be really, REALLY annoying.