Problems about Downloading and Java

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by jrwfz5, Aug 16, 2005.

1. jrwfz5

jrwfz5 New Member

I have a few problems on my computer. Almost every time I try to download anything thru IE it almost alwas just stops in mid d/l. Ive got the latest version, Ive tried to use Netscape, same thing happends. I have a network, which I thought it might be something w/ the router setting Im using, so I tried plugging my connection directly into my cable modem. That didnt work.

I also have a problem w/ JAVA. When I open a something in Java it updates it right when I click it but after that it doesnt refresh on its own like it supposed to. It does the same thing in netsacpe and w/ plugging my line directly into my cable modem. Ive uninstalled Java and reinstalled it and it still pauses like when I download.

I have no idea why this is doing the things its doing. Im close to just formating my comp to see if that works, but Im trying to avoid that if possible. Someone help me.

2. jrwfz5

jrwfz5 New Member

Should I just format and say f-it???

3. jrwfz5

jrwfz5 New Member

Ive posted this thread beofre and nobody knew it then and still not now. Pisses me off. Well I guess Im formating