FRK Problem...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chitty Chitty Gang Bang, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

The last few times my girlfriend and I have had sex, she's complained about interior abdominal pain afterward... Last time it lasted 2 days and it made me feel pretty bad.

She's a tiny girl and I'm, according to her, "Built for larger models"... But we're still very playful despite our problem. I've tried being as extremely gentle as I possibly can with her, I've toned it down a lot... And during sex she doesn't complain a bit, even suggests rough play, but afterward the result is abdominal pain.

We plan on having her hold onto me, preventing me from fully entering her... But that just seems terribly uncomfortable for her. Suggestions?

I was thinking maybe a cock ring or something to cut off how far I can penetrate might be the answer?

2. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

19 Views and not a single suggestion? Really?

3. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Maybe if your too big for her its going to take time for things to loosen up.

Doctors suggestion is to have more sex, 3 times daily call me with details. lol

4. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Lube.

5. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I have the same problem with my wife. last time I only entered a little more than half way the whole time and afterwords she didnt have any pain. this was a restraint on my part. I just had to be careful what I was doing. I dont know if this helps you but that is what I did to fix the problem.

6. Hibidi-Shibidi

Hibidi-Shibidi New Member

Sounds like you are assaulting her cervix. Maybe let her on top for awhile so that she can control the depth and see where she is comfortable taking it to.

Don't ignore the pain though. I was with a girl once and after we did it, she had immense pain in her lower abdomen. I took her to the hospital and she ruptured a cyst in her uterus.

I wouldn't see that getting confused with slight discomfort though. It was debilitating for her.

7. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

All good to know. Thanks guys.

8. razi

razi New Member

I have similar issues. the first part is you have to make sure she's good and ready- ie twice as much foreplay as you think is necessary is a good start. Lube is your friend, as is the right angle. You need to find the right position for her.

for example, my girl can't handle doggie at all. it just hits her in a wrong way, which is a damned shame.

9. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

The SO and i have similar issues, and i'm not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination (beyond my gut anyway.) It usually seems to occur after extraordinarily intense episodes of whatever we happen to be doing. at this point, we've just chalked it up to muscle fatigue (like running flat out for 2 miles, when you're used to sitting on the couch all day.)

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Hmm... I usually recommend the 'congress of a cow' (or doggy style for those who didn't read Kama Sutra to laugh at the names) for those who find penetration painful. However, some women are simply born with a slightly different vagina--tilted in one way or another. In these situations, sex can be tricky because their partner could be hitting either the cervix, ligaments of the tailbone, or putting too much pressure on the rectum.

In these situations it becomes a game of trial and error to find a position that is more accommodating to her vaginal positioning.

If the pain is debilitating or similar presents at other times (like when inserting tampons, during menstruation, or when her bladder is full), then a gynecological evaluation needs to be done. A misaligned uterus can also be associated with conditions such as endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, or pelvic inflammatory disease.

Try lifting her knees to the chest, which in some cases could properly align her for pain-free-ish penetration. (Think C.A.T. position, with almost a crunch exercise.) Otherwise, reverse cowgirl would give her control and potentially a better alignment.

Work it out!

11. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Fucking Guru up in here!
    ;)

12. CoCo

I try to be helpful. That way people don't get as annoyed by my CoCo-gay-text/font.

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

14. Dobis P.R.

Dobis P.R. Guest

I suggest that she talk to a doctor.

15. Drunken Karnie Midget

it really is annoying :hsugh:

16. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

she should go to the doc to rule out real medical problems... after that.. more forplay.. more lube.. take it slower to let her body turn on..

I read some where that the vagina will become deeper as the woman is turned on.. much like a penis will get bigger while turned on..

its all I got :p

17. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Cock ring? I didn't know they were big enough to really prevent you from going in all the way (I thought they would only stop like less than half an inch). I think you need something between a cock ring and a kid's floatie.

18. CoCo

Oh, but you luv me anyway... :kiss:

19. CoCo

:rofl:

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

...my dick is a single-size affair... It doesn't change size the more turned on i get. I've got on, and off... :hsugh:

Well i don't dislike you :hsughno:

21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

hummm

22. Drunken Karnie Midget

yeah, but a penis doesn't do the same thing. It's got hard and soft, but hard doesn't change sizes spontaneously.

23. wicked blades

wicked blades New Member

Babe, sweetheart, lover of my soul....you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Your size absolutely does change the more excited you get. You might not notice, but I certainly do. :naughty: On and off. I don't think so dearest. :rofl:
    I will admit that after baby #4 I have had some discomfort in some positions. I have also had issues with tampons, and, sometimes, masturbation depending on the toy I'm using at the time. Doc says that my vaginal tube, cavity, thing and my cervix have moved due to so many births. It's just a matter of finding the right position and slowly working into others that are a bit uncomfortable. More foreplay is definitely in order, along with time and patience. Using lube could also help.

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

wowza! good post ^_^