TAT problem with tongue piercing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Priest Tango, May 31, 2006.

1. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

i got my tongue pieerced back in '05 early september, never had any real problems with it, every once in a while the bottom of my tongue would get a little irritated, but i would rinse my mouth with listerine, and it would be fine with in 20 minute. but just this past saturday it started to hurt (bottom hole, underside of my tongue) pretty bad. and now theres some type of growth :eek4: my first instinct is to take it out, but i love it too much (dont get me wrong, i love my tongue as a whole a hell of a lot more)

should i take it out and clean my mouth out reaaaal good? or wait another day or two and hope that by chance of god it gets better. im leaning towards taking it out.

2. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

You should clean your mouth really well anyways. Keep the barbell in and clean really well, also do sea salt rinses daily until it's all better. Take some ibuprofen for pain. Do not play with it!

3. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

take a sharp knife and cut your tongue out haha jk...

i had a problem with mine when i first got it, and i rinsed with sea salt twice daily and listerine 5-6 times a day and it stopped... good luck

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

You could also use a product called Amosan. It's from Oral B and it's used to heal up wounds in your mouth (canker sores, blisters, cuts)

5. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

this is really strange that you posted this because I had the EXACT same thing going on about the same time you did. I even got my piercing at the same time! Labor Day weekend of 2005... sheesh. Weird.

Anyway, what I did was changed the jewelry.... I took out my old stud (which was a shorter barbell), then rinsed with listerine for a minute or so, then put in a longer barbell and rinsed again.

The pain went away pretty much immediately.