Problem with Burned DVD

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Sexual Vanilla, May 25, 2006.

1. Sexual Vanilla

Sexual Vanilla New Member

Hello all,

I've been burning DVD's from video files I have on my computer for a few months now without a hitch using Nero. The past two DVDs I have burned have produced a blurry line across the very bottom of the screen when I play the DVD in a DVD player. It looks like that part of the image is underwater (or something of that effect). The line only encompasses the very bottom of the screen, maybe the bottom 5%. The original video files were free of this line. Any ideas what could be causing this distortion on the finished product? I'm using a Fantom Drives DVD player, with HP DVD-R discs. Thanks in advance!

2. DaIceMan

DaIceMan Jack Bauer > *.*

only time I've ever seen a blur like that was on a screener to blur out the timestamp/etc... but since you say the originals were without blur, I'd have to go with; beat's me. :)

3. dorkultra

dorkultra OT's resident crohns dude OT Supporter

are you using nero vision express? i tried to burn a downloaded version of saw 2 and it had a green line on the bottom and some distortion.

i just converted it to mpeg and transfered it to my tivo instead. then i bought the dvd :)