Problem with a friend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eko, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

So I had two friends date each other and eventually get engaged (he was 21 she was 19) They shared an apartment and I often visited them a to hang out/talk. Well about 3 close to 4 months ago they separated(he broke up with her). I have been friend with the guy since high school so for the past few months I have not talked to her but since this time hes probably had 5 or 6 new gf and no telling how many chicks he has picked up at bars. Well about two weeks ago I started to talk to the girl (like a friend nothing more. Kind of like old times) I told them both that I was not going to pick a side/exile one or the other.(I mean damn we are adults now and should have to be immature about things of this nature) Well he keeps blowing this up in his mind(he has a tendency to be immature) I have reassured him several times that there is nothing going on between us but I don't think he wants to believe it. What should I do?

2. Mamacita

Mamacita holla

Tell him to grow up and stop being a pussy...

ok seriously tell him he shud know yu better at this point- you 2 have known each other for ages and he should realize you're not about to get with his exand you're not gonna take sides either. Tell him you're insulted if he thinks otherwise.

3. dude101

dude101 New Member

:werd:

4. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well cant really say much more than that haha.

5. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I had friends divorce (he is one of my closest friends and I met his ex-wife through him, but got along well with her). I've remained good friends with him and see her once in a great while when a group of us hang out. If it was brought up, I let them know I was keeping my friendship with each of them, but that only happened early on. For the past several years, I just never bring one up in front of the other and ignore any nasty comments they make about the other. But after a while it just wasn't an issue as they both moved on in their lives.

Though what also might have helped is that I have lived far from them for a long time (including when they divorced), so I wasn't right in the middle of everything. I have another friend who lives near them and he's also remained friends with both, though I know it was rough for him right after they divorced and his relationship with one initially suffered.

Don't know if that helps, but it's my $.02. I don't think what you did was bad or wrong.