FRK problem staying hard...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sk3y, Feb 10, 2009.

1. sk3y

sk3y New Member

Ok so not sure if this is the right forum or not but here goes...

I can't seem to stay hard for very long when I'm fucking my girl. She is VERY tight and after fucking for like 15mins Im done. Is there any truth in these sexual performance pills ? would they help me stay harder longer? Im wanting to get them before valentines day because Im wanting to give it to her good for the occasion. Any help is appreciated.

2. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

15 minutes doesn't seem to bad to me... unless you're not busting a nut and getting soft without orgasming.

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

They say the average is 13 minutes, so you are above average :rofl:

Honestly, 15 mins of straight penetration? It's got to get uncomfy.

Some of the best sex we have ever had was less than 10 mins long from start to finish. There is sleep to be had!!!

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Once in a while, a long hard pounding is great :naughty:
    I think you will find, though that most women prefer lots of foreplay/teasing and a good screaming orgasm (or 6) to follow. This can usually be acomplished with 15 minutes of penetration after extended foreplay. A big part of it is just knowing your girls body :bigthumb:

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

This.

Most of the 'best sex of my life' from my ex came from the fact that the two of us just teased and played with each other for a good 20 mins before sex. Oral stimulation, followed by sex is a great thing :bowdown:

6. sk3y

sk3y New Member

Thats exactly what we do. We tease each other for a good thirty minutes, followed by oral pleasure then we move to sex. After all this she never even orgasms.

7. just_another_on

Sir, you are doing something wrong.

8. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Ask her how she gets herself off. What is her trick. Surely she knows how to take care of herself.

Then, learn to do what she does.

That is how I learned on most all women I have been with. If I can't figure it out, I ask.

One gf used to grind on a pillow, so I think ok, clitoral stimulation, because her clit was super large. When I would go down on her, she would call it getting head. I was like "whatever, I'm gonna make you cum" and she would.

9. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

i think the key question hasn't been answered. do you nut and go soft, or are you talking about just going soft after banging for 15 min? big difference.

10. sk3y

sk3y New Member

I just go soft...

11. razi

razi New Member

then something's not hitting your buttons. you might have too much on your mind (ADD is a bitch!), or you're just not jiving with the girl for whatever reason.

12. OneDollarBill

OneDollarBill OT Supporter

I got put on a cholesterol medicine once that made it extremely uneasy to get hard, then it wouoldnt stay hard, and I couldnt nut.

Unfortuneatly this happened right as i started messing around with an old friend of mine (now my fiance)

I also get this way when im REAL stressed out

13. sk3y

sk3y New Member

Well I mean I dont think I'm stressed out (it doesnt appear that way). I'm in college and everything but I'm a very laid back person.

Do you think it has to do with her being so tight? I mean she is by far the tightest girl I have ever been with. It honestly takes me like 5 mins to get it in (even after foreplay) because she is so tight and it hurts her.

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Do you smoke pot (or smoke period)? That could be it.

If it takes so long, yeah, maybe, if not the tightness itself maybe the fact that it's a hassle would turn down the excitement. It hurts her? But she still wants it? Do you really go down on her/use lube?

If you have no problems coming otherwise, maybe you could just fuck her for a while and then come in her mouth. Maybe a little 69 so everyone wins? :naughty:

15. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Try some lube, talk dirty, try new things. Lube always helps if she is very tight.

16. sk3y

sk3y New Member

Yes, I have smoked pot for about a year now... is that really it? :eek3:

I'm def going to try lube and everything

17. just_another_on

Psh, I smoke pot a lot... 6 grams a day on average and I stay rock hard.

18. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Yeah, it doesn't have the same effects for everyone. I'm sure it could be it.

19. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

I would have to say that you are prob. skippin some general yet crucial steps to your needed excitment. Foreplay is key! Get your excitment lvl nice and high so that you get closer to peaking your threshold. Perhaps open some lines of communication that can drop the barriers which keep you from cumming. Don't just go for the gold, if she's not wet, work harder, try longer, get her own juices flowing so that she's comfortable to take your meat hammer. Then pound pound pound, perhaps you're concentrating on just the wrong things rather than the sexuality of the situation you're in. Get her feeling into it and you'll feel into it too, and then you wont be able to last because you're so excited to bust a nut all over the place....So take your pace a step or two slower before you start fucking, and then you'll be slanging ropes in no time.

Good Luck.