Problem... One extreme to the other

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by offroadzj, Mar 17, 2007.

1. offroadzj

offroadzj OT Supporter

Im not online very much, so I dont have many posts, but I was looking for some decent advice. All throughout high school, I had quite a few "sexual encounters" to put it nicely. I always had a problem though in that I could never last shorter than atleast an hour. Which wasnt horrible, just pissed off a few girls when they were getting tired... lol. Well then I met my current fiance, who I've been with for just about 5 years now. She was a legitimate virgin when I met her. Now I seem to have a problem with stamina in that I dont last very long at all. I'm talking like 10-15 min. on average, but sometimes as soon as like 5 min. She is still getting pleased in that time as well, but I just feel weird that it lasts so short (makes it nice for those crunched times, but not everytime). I have tried increasing my masturbation frequency, as well as cutting down, but nothing ever seems to change it. I think part of the problem is that I am not small in any way, and she is still very tight (we dont sex it up all that often... married life sucks). i dont knwo if that is the only reason, or what. Any ideas? Sorry for the long post.
    thanks

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm not sure I see the problem....IF YOU ARE UTILIZING FOREPLAY! That is, if its 20 mins of play followed by 25 of sex....your fine. If she is happy I wouldnt worry about it.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

10-15 min isn't that short, that's pretty average. Her being tight has nothing to do with how much sex you guys have. If she's tight it's because she's either anxious about sex and not able to relax enough to enjoy it or by you not turing her on enough. Some girls are tighter than others but if she's fairly new to having sex then it's probably more of an anxiety or not enough foreplay issue.

4. offroadzj

offroadzj OT Supporter

we do plenty of foreplay... usually its around 45 to an hour of just foreplay. then 10-15 of sex lol

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

tease her

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm always confused as fuck when we get this pkethora of posts about guys who are upset they don't last for an hour during sex. Most girls will say they don't want to always have hour long sex, especially if they can get off in a shorter time.

7. offroadzj

offroadzj OT Supporter

trust me, I dont want to go for an hour everytime, but there are a few times that I would like to go longer. But I have tried all of the tricks I know, but nothing works.

8. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I think it's pretty obvious that the reason you had issues lasting too long with other girls was because of stress... obviously you are much more comfortable now and that is probably what caused the change.

9. offroadzj

offroadzj OT Supporter

yea... i just wish I could turn it off every once in a while just so that it can last longer... lol.

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

If you want to go longer once in awhile then you should probably do less foreplay. If you spend 45 min getting yourself all worked up then it makes sense that you wouldn't last as long once you stick it in.

11. offroadzj

offroadzj OT Supporter

thats the strange part though... even if I dont do any foreplay at all, the time is the same... which is the part I dont get.