Problem. GF does not put out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Franco, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

Hi

I cant sleep. Been thinking maybe I should move on with this girl. But its difficult since I like her.
    Thing is we been going togheter for over two months and only had sex sortof twice. Whenever I try she always says no, no no. no. Then when sleeping toghether, almost naked, in the middle of the sleep it happens, but it sucked since I was very tired and woken up in middle of sleep, guess the same for her.

So I think she doesnt really like me, or maybe sees me as a hug-tool like a toy. Wtf, why doesnt she want sex!? What is the problem here? When I bring up the subect she plays it off like yea we should have sex, but then it doesnt happen, she doesnt have time! WTF!?

Guys, stay or go?

edit: post this in vaginarum, think it suits more there. but dont know really, maybe asylum??

2. Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx Active Member

Maybe because she's insecure thinking guys are only in it for sex, and you're not helping the situation? God forbid you actually look inward, and only blame others.

And you're thinking about breaking up with her over it, which kinda proves her mindset.

Talk to her about it, tool.

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Move on. She is either not really into you or has low sex drive.

4. Franco

Franco New Member

I took her to the finest places in town, the most expensive, really invested money and time in her. I talked to her about my feelings, Ive told her I dont only want sex with this relationship, that I will stay even after sex... what more can I say or do!?

5. Boosted98gsx

It's not about money, it's about TRUST. If the trust isn't there, if someone is conservative with their sexuality, you aren't getting any.

6. Franco

Franco New Member

How can I make her trust me then!?

7. Boosted98gsx

Really? :squint:

You don't deserve to be in a relationship if you think that's an answerable question.

8. Franco

Franco New Member

Im saying I really dont know anymore, Ive tryed everything I have, Ive really opened up to her, there is nothing more I can think of.

Ive read PUAs stuff back in the days about building trust, its in the comfort stage I believe.

9. OSLabelle

OSLabelle OT Supporter

Honestly? The guy gets laid twice in two months and you're busting his balls for wanting more? It doesn't make him a fucking dog, most people expect sex by the third date. I see nothing wrong here except for the girl.

10. Boosted98gsx

You need to relax, and enjoy the companionship of the relationship. When you realize that sex is secondary to this, you'll be ready for a real meaningful relationship. Sex is not something that is to be expected, sex is something that is there to solidify the emotions that should be created as a preliminary condition.

When you can trust someone fully, and then open your body to them, the relationship means much more than an avg booty call.

11. Boosted98gsx

As I said in my first response, TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. If you can't talk about it, and rather just expect it, then again, you don't deserve it.

12. Franco

Franco New Member

Read my posts, I said I already tryed talking to her several times. She plays if off like "yea we definetly should" but then she doesnt have time! And when in bed, and I try she is just "no, no, no", removing my hands telling me she has to sleep.

I just dont understand this girl.

13. Boosted98gsx

Then take control of the situation, rip off her panties, and lay waste to her genitals.

14. Franco

Franco New Member

Sorry, I am not a rapist.

Now please get out of my thread, you have not been helpful at all. Took you this many posts just to reach the point of the problem which you could have reached when reading the first post, or maybe not even if you had read it. Even so, thank you but no thank you.

15. Boosted98gsx

Meh, alright, enjoy your problem.

16. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I dont know why.. you should ASK her why she does not want to have sex.. Maybe she just dosnt WANT to have sex so early in a relationship..

Maybe she does not trust you enough to take your word on if you have an STD or not.. EWWW STDs are NASTY...

you know how you should find out why she does not really want to have sex with you... you should just flat out ASK her.

17. Franco

Franco New Member

I will do just that! If the answer is, I am sleepy, too tired, "later", or bullshits such as that, Ill call just have to call it right there.

This has to end, by now I could have gotten it elsewhere so many times. what is a relationship without sex? Im not a fuckin mormon

18. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

here you go try this "uhmm so we are not having sex.. i like to have sex.. i am starting to think you do not find me good looking.. WHAT gives?! I have put myself out there ... is there an issue?"

How old are yall?

19. jonno

jonno New Member

most likely insecure... talk to her about it.

20. Toxica

Toxica New Member

It could be any number of things... She could be one of those girls that would rather wait for a long ass time to have sex, she doesn't trust you yet, she's afraid of you leaving her afterward, she thinks you have a small penis, she thinks your penis is too big, she's not sexually attracted to you, she's afraid of getting pregnant and isn't on any kind of birth control, religious reasons, ect.

The only way to know what is wrong and to resolve it is to talk to her about it. If she brushes it off by saying some excuse (I'm tired, not in the mood, ect) then just straight up ask her what her deal is. Say, "You keep making excuses to not have sex. I just want to know what the problem is so that we can fix it." or put it into your own words. Call her out on her bullshit excuses.

21. Boosted98gsx

I could swear these are all points that I covered.

22. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

If you're over 16, move on.

23. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

You need to take control of the situation. Don't say "we should have sex." Fucking initiate that shit. Get her all hot and bothered, show her your man side, guide her into the act.

Either way, you need to take control by making some better moves or if you can't do that, you need to talk to her. Maybe you don't turn her on with your actions. Don't make your initial sex some quickie while you guys are half asleep.

Get her worked up by talking sweet, do sweet little things for her, and then when it comes time, man up and make the girl wet. Turn it into something. Sounds like she feels like you're making it out to be less significant than it is - at least for her.

24. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Are these the only 2 ways you try to initiate sex with her? Talking about the lack of sex is a huge turn off and isn't going to make her want it. And if you wait until she's ready to go to sleep then she's not going to be in the mood. Have you tried giving her a massage or just kissing her and trying to take things farther without talking about it?

25. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

This.