FRK Probably wont be considered freaky but....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quickone, Jan 15, 2007.

1. quickone

quickone New Member

I've been hearing about how uncircumsized people have much more nerve endings than us circumsized people and since our head is just out there and rubs on our pants and stuff when we walk it desensitizes it. While an uncircumsized has that foreskin to be in. So my question is if I were to walk around with a condom on all the time besides pissing and showering...Would it bring some sensitivity back since it would be like foreskin around it. if that makes sense? lol

2. angela

angela New Member

lol.. so you are saying you have lost some sensitivity in your penis? j/w.

3. quickone

quickone New Member

I have no idea. I'm just goin by what people are saying that are uncircumsized which idk how they know lol

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Theoretically, I would guess no, since I don't have a penis, foreskin, and have never worn a condom.

But I have dated an uncut guy before. And it's nothing like having a condom on. The condom REDUCES sensitivity. And foreskin? well, it's made out of skin... not rubber. The rubber will trap moisture and cause breakdown to your poor pee pee anyway. Plus, it will be shtinky.

5. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

is sex unpleasurable for you?

people that say that are full of shit...it's not like circumsized people are running around complaining about how sex feels terrible!

if that were the case, you'd see emails about "INCREASE YOUR SENSITIVITY" and not "LAST LONGER IN BED"

:rofl:

6. TireSmokinSRT

:werd:

the thought of wearing a rubber all day makes me cringe :ugh:

7. quickone

quickone New Member

8. quickone

quickone New Member

Which is why I was wondering what I could do to increase sensitivity. I wish I wasnt circumsized after seeing that and hearing other peoples opinions

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

"Good morning, Amsterdam circumcision center" ??? :rofl:

Yummy. They show foreskin after it was cut off...

My ex that was uncircumcised... he used to be able to masturbate and cum by manipulating just his foreskin. That was interesting to watch

But it took him just as long as the others to cum. This is in my own experience, mind you. Can't speak for everyone else

10. quickone

quickone New Member

yeah see im kind of angry that that was taken away from me. It sounds like it would feel so much better with the extra foreskin. plus keeps everything pretty sensitive

Im going to possibly try non surgical foreskin restoration.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  11. TireSmokinSRT

:ugh2:

you act like circumcision magically erased all of your sexual sensitivity. why don't you try any of the 8 billion other ways to enjoy sex instead of blaming your parents.

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Wow. This thread just got really interesting :eek5:

Ok, elaborate on this non surgical foreskin restoration...

13. quickone

quickone New Member

http://www.tugahoy.com/

There is one site. You basically wear a device that strecthes your foreskin out. Depending on how many hrs in a day you wear it depends on results. Eventually if you keep stretching the skin it will grow new skin. theres also some home do it yourself kits you can make up. The kits you can buy seem fairly expensive and it seems like it can take 8 months to 2 years to really get the full effect depending on how fast you stretch and how tightly cut you were to begin with.

I can find some more stuff tm right now im goin to bed

14. water_rat_iii

water_rat_iii New Member

There is so much anti-circ. going around these days, it's not surprising you feel like you were robbed.

However, who can really believe those who say the sensitivity is decreased? How the fu<k do you measure that???

I've seen so many comments on this issue, from men and women...I wish I'd collected the data...the consensus in MY view from women is that they either prefer a cut dick, or they are neutral. I'm not sure that I've read from any chick that they PREFER uncut dicks.

15. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

Sandoz here prefers uncut

16. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Of course you loose feeling, you cut off a large bundle of nerves in the foreskin, the glans keratinizes, and you lose some of the gliding function the foreskin provides for smoother sex. A condom isn't going to help you at all. If you do some foreskin restoration you might get the gliding action of the foreskin back but past that I wouldn't expect much.

17. quickone

quickone New Member

Yeah if thats all I get and i dont get the "extra sensitivity" back then its not worth it. Plus if i end up not liking it i cant go back

18. TheBigChu

TheBigChu OT Supporter

You're going to make some funny noises at the urinal when you have to take off the condom.

19. quickone

quickone New Member

Anyone think the foreskin restoration is a good idea? I do not feel like paying $150. It would need to be like $30 for me to buy it

20. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

what are you going to get out of it? ultimately, and honestly?

21. quickone

quickone New Member

no idea thats why im asking lol. Hopin more sensitivity since the whole circumsized people having the head exposed constantly so it desensitizes the head makes sense.

22. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

do you really think you've lost that much sensitivity? i can see you're really upset about this... but is sex just not that enjoyable for you?

23. quickone

quickone New Member

No im not that upset and no sex isn't bad. Im just seeing what everyone thinks about this restoration thing. If I can get more sexual pleasure out of it then why not? lol

24. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i don't know, man. i'm not a guy, but the whole thing sounds a little:ugh: to me.....

25. quickone

quickone New Member

Did you watch the video link I posted? Kinda makes you think and yeah the restoration thing sounds weird. Im just seein what people think. Im a little hesitant to try somethin I cant reverse. Plus I like the look of mine now compared to how it would be.