FRK Private Parts + Shaving v.Q&A

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rolandal, Jun 15, 2007.

1. rolandal

rolandal New Member

I did it for the first time, completely bald now... However I think I have an ingrown hair now :( I used Fusion blade and conditioner, but now at the base of my dick there is an enlarged red bump that kinda hurts. How do I get rid of this/treat it...

And before anyone says it its not some STD because I haven't had sex in quite some time, just getting ready for the summer :noes:

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

pop it like a pimple and make sure the hair gets out :dunno:

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

use tweezers to pull the hair out if necessary. i know it sounds a little:ugh: but it'll feel better once it's out

4. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

Use tweezers to pull out the ingrown hair

Your skin is going to get irritated the first 2-3 times you shave. After that your skin will get use to it and it'll be fine.

5. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

hmm, i've never had much luck with popping them or other home remedies.

kind of embarrassing but the first time it happened i thought it might be an STD so i went to a clinic and they hooked up this cream called Bactroban.

It works REALLY well...so you could possibly try that route if you want to go through the trouble.

6. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

This is what I usually do, it's fairly painful but the relief is oh so good. First get a bath cloth and run the corner 1/4 under REALLY hot water (full hot on your sink will do, don't boil water, that's stupid :p). Then apply firm pressure on the bump until the heat goes away. Do this 10-15 times, it should take the bump down in size and soften up the skin. Then try and pop it if you can, if you can't and you have some way to do it use a needle to help you along this process (You can get an infection this way, so take care to make sure the needle isn't pulled from like, a pile of poop or something)

Then like the others just pull it. I shave all the time and I get them every once in awhile. My wife gets them every time she shaves but not when she waxes but she hates waxing and I hate hairy vag, we fight about it ;)

7. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

to help with the clean needle thing- just dip it in rubbing alcohol. Then you won't have to worry.

8. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

two products you can look into are tendskin and bikini zone

9. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Don't shave against the grain, especially since you're new to shaving. I've found that the best combination is using the Body Groom for the base of your cock and the around your cock'n'balls, and a multi-blade razor for your balls and the shaft of your cock (if you have any hair on it).

10. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

I had an ingrown this week, I couldn't get a good angle on the hair with the tweezers so I had to rip it out with my fingers. It took a few tries and damn did it hurt, but the relief after was worth it :o

11. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I've heard alot of people say go with the grain for your first time. I did that and it doesn't produce a good shave for me, maybe it's just my hair but it sucks for shaving.

12. element4all

element4all Active Member

i once tried a electric shaver, worked ok but the nubbs after ward of the super short hair bothered the heck out of me

13. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

I get better results with a regular razor, but more in growns. With an electric razor I get zero in growns. I only do my balls with a regular razor.

14. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

Make sure to put the tip of the needle under a flame (lighter/match) and dip it in rubbing alcohol to kill the bacteria before using it

15. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

WHen i get abd ingrown hair thats deep i cut it open with a razor and then have to fish for the hair with tweezers. that shit HURTS!!!

but yea, typically the skin on the top with me pretty thin, just take aim at the hair and use the tweezers to pop it (I use tweezers thats tip is on an anglesot it makes it easier) once you get the hair out it will imeiately feel better, then take a few days to clear up completely.

unless of course you do like me and cut it open then it takes a bit longer. and its weird explaiing bandages on your groin area to your g/f for the first time.

16. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

i had the same thing recently. i too was a little bit worried that "oh fuck i have something", but in the end it turned out to be an ingrown hair.

it did start out looking like a zit, then it changed to just an ingrown hair blister. i pinched it under my fingers and worked it around until i had it all up near the surface, and popped the shit out of it. literally, that shit shot up and grazed my eyelid. i wasnt thrilled about it for a moment, because until i got a hair out of it, i wasnt sure if i had just sprayed STD on my eye (would not be good, right?)

17. FifthGear

FifthGear -

so THATS how people get a herpies infection of the eye :rofl:

18. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

im amazed that you went at your good with a fusion. anything beyond three blades (i prefer a mach3 non-turbo :wiggle: ) produces a shave that is waaaaayyyy to close.
    causing more itching and in-growns.

for a simple, pretty much painless in-grown hair extraction. use one hand to stretch the skin, keeping it taut, and having the target in-grown centered... then with tweezers lightly graze the cap of the in-grown bump (as if you were gently uncovering a lotto scratcher), the skin is usually dry and will easily expose the hair... after that, its a simple pluck.

19. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

however, an actual pimple in the pubic region always sucks. i make the mistake of being freshly shaved, going to the gym, and then coming home to eat, instead of hitting the shower first. :doh: sure recipie for a pube pimple.

20. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

oh yeah, since we're on the topic.. anybody have any solutions for removing taint/asshole hair?

that skin is so sensitive there its feel raw after a shave. so bad that i dont do it anymore. and the thought of a wax to yank the hair out, pretty much conjures up the most painful of thoughts.

21. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I save it, carefully.

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

laser hair removal ftw!

Shaved everything for a few years and got tired of it really quick. I have extremely sensitive skin, and no matter how often i shaved, or what lotions i used, I would always get major irritation. Sensitive skin sucks sometimes.

23. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Shaving FTMFL. You can cut yourself, it doesn't feel good after you do it, you have to do it all the time...

I've had a "no hair whatsoever below the neck" policy for a long time now. First I waxed, now I had it all lazer removed! It rules!

24. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

I wish I could afford laser removal :wtc: I've talked to people who had it done and I'm so jealous...shaving sucks, but having pricklies and/or hairyness sucks way more!!

And btw, shaving with the grain or whatever NEVER works for me....I can't see how it would work for anyone..the shave isn't close at all!

25. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i'll go with the grain to get it kinda close, and then when i want it smooth i have to go against the grain