SRS Priorities among Substance Abusers

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by polishillusion, Jul 11, 2009.

1. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

I just had a harsh reminder on how "alcoholics" prioritize substances before literally EVERYTHING else.

I was cleaning up outside after the 4th of July party my family just had. I found a bottle of Kaluha with about a thimble of the stuff still in there, so I walk over to the drainage pipe and pour it down the pipe so I can throw the bottle out. My sister, a substance abuser my mother enables like all hell, sees this and declares "You are a FAGGOT pouring out my alcohol! You fucking are an idiot! I'm going to take all of the leftover alcohol home now!" She then proceed to pick up about 10 half drunk bottles of rum, tequila, vodka and congac and throw them in her car and drive them home. Me, being in an ass mood, turned to her and said "I love how your priorities are in check! Good job!" as she is walking out.

I feel like a dick, but I totally am reveling in the fact that I did not stand for her bullshit. I also need to talk to my mom about the fact that I hate that we hosted my nieces first birthday on the 4th of July with my sister's boyfriends family, who basically all ripped up the house and now its a total mess. Fucking stupid bullshit.

2. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

doesnt suprise me