printer help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by superman91687, Mar 9, 2005.

1. superman91687

superman91687 New Member

i have a hp deskjet 656c and i took the printer cartridge to get it refilled and the guys aid he refilled it but only the blue "nozzle" was open the others were clogged.....i havent used the printer in a while and i was gonna start using it again but it wont print at all as is...it moves the cartridge over the paper like its trying and the cartridge is full it just wont spit any out...he said to clean the nozzles or sumthin..can u guys tell me what to do???

2. Goonigoogoo

Goonigoogoo Active Member

I'm assuming you are running windows XP, if so, go to START > printers and faxes, now you should see your printer in that window. Now right click on it and go to properties and fiddle around in there, you should see a cleaning option.

3. WannaZO6

WannaZO6 There are 10 types of people in the world, the one

where did you get it refilled? i work at Cartridge World and refill those all the time and we can clean the nozzles and get them working again. That color cartridge is a little tricky but with the right equipment its not that hard to do. If you have a Cartridge World near you (its a franchise) they can clean it, otherwise youll probably have to buy a new cartridge.