PRINTER experts...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by who?, Jul 8, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

can anyone recommend me a COLOR printer ideal for small offices?
    i need to print out brochures with color photos inside, so the quality must be pretty clear

also, i'm not looking to spend alot, let's set the budget at 150$ max for now...if this amount is too low for the quality i'm asking for, then i might have to adjsut my budget

thanks

2. Goonigoogoo

Goonigoogoo Active Member

4x6 's?

3. RyanL

RyanL OT Supporter

4x6 are typically for photos, not for office printouts. :hsugh:

A office setting that is going to be doing a lot of printing should be using a laser printer. Especially if you want the semi-glossy proffessional look that a laser printer will give.

With that being said, you won't be finding one that in your price range any time soon. So either up the price range or get a good inkjet such as an HP or an Epson.

4. Goonigoogoo

5. Goonigoogoo

I'd suggest a Canon or an Epson inkjet printer. If you need specific models then let us know.

Yes for office use generally laser printers are better, but they come at a very hefty price, especially color ones ... as you mentionned. But if you want quality then its inkjet handsdown.

6. RyanL

RyanL OT Supporter

oh for the love of god just because he used the word photo in a sentance doesn't mean that he wanted a photo printer.

he needs to print BROCHURES WITH PHOTOS INSIDE.

7. EvilSS

EvilSS New Member

How many do you want to print? If it's more than a few, it would probably be cheaper to send it out to be printed. Shop around (Kinko's is fucking expensive compared to other companies)