TAT Prince Albert

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, May 6, 2004.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

i've had many piercings with i think the last count was 12. i've been toying with the idea of getting a PA and would like some general knowledge on it. i know with different people things hurt more/less then others. on a scale from 1-10 whats the pain level of this? is it a quick piercing? is it easier to have a hoop or circular barbell? mostly this would be done for what ever lucky lady i have sex with more then me so does it make difference in sex with the girl (make them orgasm faster, better)? any troubles with having sex with a PA? thanks in advance!

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

ok, from the top.

1. does it hurt? read sticky
    2. pain level - read sticky
    3. quick? - not really. there are many more steps than say something like a frenum. In my case, they put in the receicing tube, then pierced it with an 8ga needle. Then stretched it to 6ga (i wanted to start with 6ga jewelery). then inserted the CBR.
    4. from what I've been told, yes, it did made it feel better for her. I've used my PA now on 2 women who I was having sex with before and they can tell a difference. it's more stimulating for them.
    5. trouble - just wait until it's healed and you should be fine. I've learned the hard way with my frenum that you HAVE to wait until it's healed. :hs:

*phew* hope that helps.

3. phigity

phigity New Member

thanks!

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I havent had that problem. I know the ball travels some, but I've never had it go into the urethra.

5. oh noes

oh noes New Member

I've also been thinking about doing this for a while, but one of the main things I'm concerned with is the bleeding. I've read that it bleeds quite a bit after the piercing, but the time it bleeds for varies from all the things i've read or heard. SO my question, for those that have a PA, is how long did it bleed for?

6. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

mine bled for about 3 days. it never really bleed a lot, maybe a 1/2 -2/3 teaspoon over 3 days, if that.

7. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

some people tape a glove around theirs. I just used a woman's panty liner and it seems to soak it up just fine.

then again, I bled a lot less than some people on the board.

8. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

I bled like a mutherfucker on the first night after getting mine done. Went to bed with the "rooster" on (rubber glove + rubber band) and woke up to find my general groin area covered in blood.
    Stopped bleeding after about 3 days tho. First boner = teh pain!!!