FRK Prince Albert wins again!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by affende, Nov 1, 2006.

1. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i just experienced one of the best self-induced orgasms of my life, and felt like sharing it with FS....its not that freaky except for the piercing (Prince Albert).

normally i masturbate once a day, very rarely do i do so more often than that... today, however was one of those rare occasions. i had masturbated twice already in the past 5 hours. I am unusually horny today (thank you FS :o ).

Earlier in the day i had swapped out the ring adorning my penis with a heftier piece and had noticed that the shear weight of the ring swinging and tugging on my member was enough to arouse me.

i kicked on one of my favorite movies and began to masturbate....albeit a little different than normal. instead of the ever-so-common 'up and down', or as i like to call it 'the hammer-fist', i gripped my member loosely at the base and began to swirl my penis in a circular motion. As time went on and my arousal heightened my circular motion changed to a random orbit. this way and that way; clockwise then counterclockwise; forward then back. The weight of the ring adorning my cock tugged and pulled on the special little spot beneath the head of my cock. around and around it went, tugging and massaging me in ways i had only dreamed about until i finished in a fashion so glorious, peter north would be proud.

minimal contact masturbation is awesome.

i suggest you all try it ;)

2. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

A man pleasuring himself is so fantastically sexy. I am in love with the cock. :love: Hot story!

How about no-contact orgasms? Recalling the sexy grunts of the man who fucked me silly last night I've had five little waves of ecstasy I'd call "mini orgasms" throughout the day. :bighthumb:

3. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i have experienced those waves of ecstacy you are talking about...but a full on orgasm with no-contact has yet to be had

4. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:bigthumb: i had a few "minis" today myself

5. 7G

7G God

wow, that just makes me want mine more!