TAT Prince Albert vs. Frenum

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by white lightnin, Jul 4, 2004.

1. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Well I worked up the courage to go in and actually talk to someone at a piercing place. I explained that I was interested in getting a frenum piercing, and he gave me a bit of his professional opinion.

He said that a PA or apadravya would be a better first piercing and give me more bang for the buck. That a frenum is more decorational than functional.

I guess I just liked the frenum better, but this has me thinking a bit. The other two just look a lot more painful as well as not as aesthetically pleasing.

Any opinions or experiences?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

3. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

:werd:

I got both and the ladies DIG it :naughty:

4. Special

Special I have nipples, can you milk me?

but for one who isn't interested in the pain as much as the other person is, wouldn't the frenum be better?

I'm considering a frenum, simply because it's supposedly less painful than the others, and it's kinda discrete, but it still looks great.

Was the piercer saying that because he didn't feel you'd be satisfied with a frenum?

5. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I kinda went through the same thing as you did in trying to decide which piercing to get. I eventually went with the frenum because I liked the way it looked. Remember it is your twig and berries get what you feel comfortable getting.

6. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Well I just like the look of a frenum better. He was looking at it more from a function standpoint I think. I will have to think about it some more. A frenum is one thing, but a bolt all the way through wierds me out a bit.

He did say that the head of the penis is actually hollow and I wouldnt be piercing as much flesh as I thought. Hmm...