FRK Prince Albert piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Twostep, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Twostep

Twostep OT Supporter

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but my SO wants me to get a my cock pierced and I'm a little hesitant. I hear it doesn't hurt that bad but I'm worried about the long term effects.

Does anyone here have experience with this? Does it make sex noticeably better? Is this a horrible idea?? Please help.

2. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

I worked for six months with a tatto artist/piercer while he took a break from it. He claimed that it made sex better for a year or so.. then things calm down after that.

He also said you can pee standing up if the gauge isn't too large.

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

one more thing i want to do but don't have the balls to actually do it

4. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

You should only really do it if you want it. You get it because she wants it and you'll just neglect it and it will get infected.

Mine hurt pretty bad, but he said it was done so i relexed then he shoved the jewelry in :nono:. Took like 3 months to heal fully before I could twist it and tug on it without pain.

5. chakup

chakup Guest

I've had mine for a week now and it's almost pain free. I love it so far, still haven't tested it out yet.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

that is SO jacked up.

I think those piercings can be extremely hot. I have never had sex with anyone who had one, but they look nice. I also have seen where the scar tissue looks unnatural, but I am sure that's exception.

7. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Same here, though it depends on the person...or rather, the appendage. The only thing I find unappealing is the scar, but at least they're usually not too noticable due to where they pierce the skin. The scars from an APA or Ampallang usually stand out much more (more noticable) than a PA.

I would have to agree with others; you shouldn't get it unless you want it. Usually when you get/do something you don't want, you're less inclined to take good care of it. If you're only doing it for her, you should ask her to get a certain piercing you want her to have & see what her reaction is to that. :rofl:

8. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

I liked my piercing when I first got it.

Kind of a pointless piercing now, been debating on taking it out. Girls are curious about it though. Although, I've never shown it to a girl in person, I've shown on webcam, and they seemed to say it was cool but weird at the same time.

9. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I like the looks of them but I worry about messing up my lil buddy.

10. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

How would it mess up a pen0r?

It doesn't do that at all.

11. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i have one....

at the biggest i was a 4g...then i got tired of it and took it out for about 2 months...got to missing it and put it back in a few weeks ago. in total i have had it for 2 years.

it does make sex pretty good for the first year, but then you get used to it and it just feels the same.

the piercing didnt hurt me at all. the worst part was thinking about a 3.5" long needle going through the head of my cock...but the skin there is pretty thin so it does not hurt.

i also had my nipples pierced...they hurt about 5x worse than the Prince Albert. you might also look into a frenum piercing ;)

12. 7G

7G God

Im very interested in getting mine done... for my sake not for the GFs, she is actually worried about it, which is one of the things making me think twice... she is fairly tight as is, im afraid a big piece of metal might hurt her even more

13. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i have had sex with some very tight women...none of them complained ... most of them actually complimented the piercing :o

14. MILF

MILF New Member

I didn't like my hubby's frenums, to painful.... but I didn't mind the PA, made me a little nervous/hesitant for a while, I didn't notice a huge difference with just the PA, sometimes I could feel the cold metal and that was hawt..... he took it out needless to say, he said it wasn't something for him.....

15. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

you aren't limited to the PA. There is also a frenum for the weak of heart and or an aprava or apallang for the hardcore.

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

a friend of mine has 2 dydoes. The vid of him getting pierced was quite possibly the most disturbing thing i've ever seen.. but the results were cool.

17. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I started out with Frenum. Minor pain, quick healing, minor stimultion. Prince albert and frenum do kinda seem like much, but I don't want to take them out.

18. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I have a lorum thats almost 3 months old, and just about ready to have the barbell changed out for a ring. Im wondering if when I do that, can the barbell then be used to do a new frenum piercing? I dont see why not as long as its cleaned and sterilised?

19. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

risk is not worth the reward. same reason I won't get lasik done to my eyes.

20. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

I had lasik done last month, and how I see now to how I saw before is phenomenal...its like night and day. I was hesitant, but now I'm extremely glad I went through with it.

21. Twostep

Twostep OT Supporter

This thread really should be in the Body Mod forum, oops.

See, I'm worried about 10 years from now when I want to take it out, am I going to have some disgusting hole that won't close up?

And isn't there an arterry in the head that could be punctured or am I mistaken? Is there a risk of never getting hard again? I fear the worst..

22. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

nah. nickos splitting his tongue was NOTHING comparedto my buddy dan wincing while his penor shrank. But the resulting piercings were fucking cool looking.

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I had lasik done 5 years ago. It was worth every penny. I had coke bottle glasses before. Glasses and contacts suck hairy balls and now I don't have to deal with them at all.

If I were a guy, I probably wouldn't risk the PA piercing, though.

24. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

It depends on what size ring you have. I was pierced at 10ga, then stretched to 8ga right away. I believe it's a 3/4th ring, but I forget. As for closing I've heard you can go 8ga, and if you decide to take it out, it may still close. I haven't been bothered to look.

As far as the artery, IF you get it done, and I mean IF, make sure you go to a very trustable and reliable place to get it done. Check their track record, see if they've had any complaints against them from others that have gotten it done there. When I got mine done, I researched the place I was going to, and there was nothing but RAVE reviews on piercings they had done, so that is why I went with them.

I'm getting a couple more whenever I get the cash. I plan on getting them at the same place though.

25. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

There honestly is zero risk involved with a PA. It's just a matter of if you have a SET of balls and can stand pain :o

I seem to have this thing for pain, so any pain is good to me :hsugh:

High pain tolerance FTW!

Can I pm you about Lasik? I've been looking into it :o