Primeval

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BradNowell, Jan 3, 2007.

1. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

I have seen a TON of trailers for this movie in the past few days - it looks pretty cool to me - what the hell serial killer killed 300 people ever? Awesomely creepy. I liked that the trailer didn't really show you much of anything (I hate trailers that give away huge plot points) and it reminded me of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailers a little bit. Anyone seen these, or know anything about this movie? It looks good.

2. Seraph

Seraph Guest

they never said anyone killed 300 people in real life. it was BASED on someone.

texas chainsaw massacre's leatherface was "based" on ed gein who dug up bodies and fashioned bowls from skulls and bones into bedposts, but he didnt run around with a chainsaw hacking up teenagers.

3. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

Wow, I didn't know that about what Texas Chainsaw was based on.

As for this one, regardless it still looks like a pretty sweet movie to me - so perhaps it's not exactly 300, but I still want to see it to see what's actually goin on. (And it looks pretty scary and everything.)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  4. Seraph

Seraph Guest

without having heard of the movie until this last week (as im sure is the case with you seeing as it has trailers 24/7 now) i wouldnt keep my hopes up

though i am interested as to who it is based on

5. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

6. hemicuda1313

hemicuda1313 New Member

I read the thing about the croc, it actually would be something I'd consider seeing on video now. haha

7. Seraph

Seraph Guest

yea i just confirmed. killer is a croc. what a fucking false advertisement.

8. BradNowell

BradNowell New Member

I know - I think that sounds pretty freaking sweet - there need to be more giant killer animal movies, they're just fun to watch.

I gotta give them props for the marketing campaign though - keeping people guessing in the trailer and stuff (i hate those ones that give every single thing away) - and i wonder how in the movie they figure out its an animal and not a person.

9. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

i'm pretty sure they know it's a crocodile that they are after all along. its about a newsteam or something isnt it? going after the crocodile for film.