Primer?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by meshuggahn, Dec 12, 2005.

1. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Anyone else see this movie? Normally I am very good at figuring out movies quickly and understanding intricasies and such, but this movie got me. I understand basicaly what happened, but the details are very blurry.

Any know exactly what happened?

PS sorry if this topic has come up before.

2. wytefyre

wytefyre New Member

Yeah... I came out of that one with a definite wtf.

3. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Has anyone else seen it? If not, please do. Its worth seeing, but still confusing.

Help!

4. lolac101

lolac101 New Member

I saw it a while ago and thought it was good. Remember being confuse too.

5. ThreeUp3Down

ThreeUp3Down New Member

Excellent movie.

********SPOILER***********
    I can't be 100% positive but I just took it as they left the exact occurances out but the guy who reminds me of Eric from that 70s show grew greedy with it and they continued traveling back to stop the other. "Eric" to have it for himself and the other guy to stop Eric. Eventually I think it progresses that the last "Eric" we see wants to just leave while the other guy is concerned with staying and trying to stop all the fuckups that are happening and will continue to happen as a result of them time traveling. "Eric" continues to time travel though but in a way his actions would no longer effect the other dude. My take on it at least. Anyone else?

6. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

****SPOILER****
    The part i wasnt sure about was when he killed his old self?? I think thats what happened right? When he poisioned the milk? Then with the guy at the party they kept going back and retrying the situation so that his girl wouldnt get shot. Then one of the guys decides to stay in the past and disapear with his 'trade' money.

Thats all i can remember right now, i need to watch it again.