Primal N20

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BrownWalrus, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Just took the sample i got from mike, not taking any cee with it, just the sample itself. Been about 25 minutes so far, i have an incredible sense of well being and i'm really psyched, this shit must have a lot of cafeinne or something. I absolutely cannot wait to workout, i have insanse focus and determination, not even doing legs today, doing my friday shoulders/arms/triceps workout. Gonna do legs tommorow in school. Gonna see how well i can do in the gym today.

Anyone else got and tried this sample yet?

2. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

I got mine a couple days ago and used it this AM. I had a GREAT workout and felt really focused.

Definitely going to order some :bigok:

3. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

you mean the refreshing lemon flavored one ?

4. jonno

jonno New Member

going to try mine tonight before back :noes:

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Do they always put caffeine in N20 supplements?

6. vtectyper

vtectyper New Member

Usually

7. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

i didnt know it had caffeine.. i also took amp so i might not be able to sleep tonight :noes:

8. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Well. Never been more pumped/focused/adrenalized in my life.

Set 10 fucking PRs, every excerise except one in which i'm 100% sure i can outdo next time. Fucking stoked, this shit is amazing. I also did dropsets for 3 excerises, best arms workout so far by a longshot.

Well, this stuff is awesome. Few questions, if i do order more, should i also be taking CEE or is this basically a replacement for it as well? Actually this also brings me to my next question, is it just me or is it really $43 for 10 servings? Yea i've looked around other sites, but i basically wanna know if this stuff is worth it for the price, it definitely is for me but then again, is there any other kind of supplement that can compare somewhat to this? It's not that i don't want to buy this product, but i'm not exactly full on cash (no job, 17 here, there's no problem with me taking this right :noes:?) What are your guy's thoughts on NO-Xplode and how it compares to this (i know a lot of you guys here hate it, but does it also compare to primal?) What about red blast, anything else? I really love this stuff, i've never experienced anything like it. I really don't know if i should start taking a lot if it since it has cafeeine and other shit and i don't really wanna start relying on it, any thoughts?

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

sounds like steroids! :noes:

10. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Well shit people on steroids must be having fucking orgasms while doing excerises cause this shit pushed me and pushes me and kicked my ass. I almost whimpered on a dropset since it was pushing me so damn hard...

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

you were getting assraped by N20 while working out?

fuck that I'm out!

12. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

:mamoru:

Seriously though, jesus christ it's like crack, i want MOAR! Well not really, i'm just really stoked because this was an awesome workout. Do you happen to know if there are other products that compare to it?

Edit: Could be overexaggerating here which is why i would like to give this shit a go one more time, but i have none left..i would seriously like to know if it's like this all the time (even if it's not AS great as the first time) or if it's just that first time...i hardly doubt it won't be effective the next time but then again, this overexcitement could be getting to me...

13. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

i know people here HATE noxplode, but i ordered my gf some protein, and noxplode was cheap as fuck and ive never had a pre-workout drink before

hooollly shit it fucking kicked my ass, pr city, squat went up 40 pounds, my arms were literally about to explode out of my skin, and while at first i was thinking "wtf, 40 servings for 25 bucks, why are people complaining how expensive this shit is?" well, 40 servings = 40 scoops, and i took 3 scoops, so you do the math, it is pretty expensive, i was hoping primail N20 would be cheaper... but jesus christ this shit jacked me up

14. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

That's what i mean, i've literally heard almost nothing but praise for NOXplode...i really want to try some but people here kept bashing it. I've seen hundreds of good reviews about it and shit, if Primal is anything like it..then i might just give that shit a go, this stuff is really amazing...Hey, do me a huge favor..since you'll be doing it anyways. Next time you take NOXPLODe, or for the next few times, tell if you keep getting decent adrenaline and stuff, i want to see how good this stuff is after you take it a few times. Also, any big harm in taking it @ 17?

15. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Now that i think about it, have it not been for my left shoulder having some pain and the military bar being the gay thick one, i think i could have hit 135 for 10...When i usually do Seated Military, it's the normal bar but today it was that gay thick bench bar, someone must have replaced it. Jesus, i don't understand how this shit works but it does the trick...highly recommend that people at least give it a try.

16. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

Is n20 No2 or whatever??? i thought that stuff is BS?

17. jonno

jonno New Member

christ, you sound like you're all hopped up on 100mg of adderall. i didnt feel much, just had a good pump going

18. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

I don't know man, i guess it's because i never really had a pwo drink before. It could just be overexcitement and mental shit that was doing the trick, but i definitely felt more than just a pump, have you taken any other pwo shit before?

19. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

ive taken it 3 times, and the last time was the same feeling as my first, i did back and arms, supersets and it absolutely shredded me

20. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Nice, glad to hear you guys are having good experiences with this stuff. I wanted to see if there are people here who have had good workouts with it and it seems like it..so price is the biggest downfall here..

21. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

try cheque drops

22. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

sure got a sample? no police though

23. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

When we made Primal N20, we made it so it wouldn't blow out your adrenal gland. The caffeine isn't as high as other products, but it can be used without a monster crash post workout. It can also be used for extend period of times without frying your receptors.

I'm glad you guys like it. For the price, it is one of the cheapest pre workout products out there. Especially for how well it works.

24. transistor

transistor Well-Known Member

damnit.. i hope he sent me a sample :hs:

i've been looking for something to give me energy because i've been drained lately

25. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Definitely, thanks a lot for the samples :bowdown:

I gotta ask though, the product says 18-50 is the recommended age. Now in all honesty, do you think there would be a huge problem with taking it at 17, does it affect growth in any major ways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.