GUN Priest calls for gun shop owners murder and murder of pro gun politicans

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, May 29, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.isra.org/

ISRA Press Release:
    Chicago Priest Calls for Murder of Gun Shop Owner

SPRINGFIELD, Ill., May 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was released today by the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA):

Nobody expected Saturday's Operation PUSH protest at Chuck's Gun Shop & Range to be anything other than a circus of the bizarre. However, nobody anticipated that an address by a Chicago priest would include a call for the murder of a suburban gun shop owner and legislators who oppose gun control.

During an address at an anti-gun rally in front of Chuck's, Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina's Church, exhorted the crowd to "drag" shop owner, John Riggio, from his shop "like a rat" and "snuff" him. Rev. Pfleger went on to tell the crowd that legislators that vote against gun control legislation should be "snuffed" as well. As many know, "snuff" is slang for especially violent murder.

The ISRA has a recording of Pfleger's remarks in MP3 format.

"Certainly Fr. Pfleger has offered Absolution to a murderer or two during his tenure as a priest," commented ISRA Executive Director, Richard Pearson. "That's why it's shocking to hear him actually advocate the murder of a gun shop owner who has never committed a crime in his life. He then compounds the problem by calling for the murder of legislators who disagree with his personal political views -- something I suspect is a felony in this state. Pfleger's comments were disgusting and dangerous. And, I seem to remember that the Fifth Commandment frowns on murdering one's neighbor."

"This week, I'll be penning a letter to the Archbishop, expressing my concerns over Rev. Pfleger's comments," continued Pearson. "I would hope that the Archbishop would reply with words of comfort for Mr. Riggio, his family, state legislators, and all others who were injured by Rev. Pfleger's thoughtless, inflammatory remarks."

The ISRA is the state's leading advocate of safe, lawful, and responsible firearms ownership. Since 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding firearm Illinois firearm owners.

This press release is posted at PRnewswire.

Posted Tue May 29 12:14:45 CDT 2007

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

not the religion of peace :hs:

3. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

Are they gonna bring back the Inquisition now?

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

http://www.isra.org/albums/chucks/index.php?ss=off&action=displayBig&iteminfo=solo|6DSC_1850.jpg

Take note of this gentlemen. Whne you look like this http://www.isra.org/albums/chucks/index.php?ss=off&action=displayBig&iteminfo=solo|6DSC_1834.jpg the media will ignore you, when you dress up a bit you'll get some attention. If you go to protest or demonstration perhaps its worth considering leaving the ratty old NRA tshirt hanging in the closet and dress a bit nicer.

5. IHAVECRABS

IHAVECRABS Diversity is our strength. LOLOL

damn...talk about radical liberals.

hopefully, carma runs him the fuck over and he is robbed, raped, and murdered in some dark alley by a crackhead with a knife.

oh, and spit on too i guess

6. striker754

striker754 Chillin

time for a preemptive strike?

7. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

:werd:

besides, unarmed mob vs. armed gun store owner...my bets on the shop owner (especially since he could just lock himself inside the shop...)

8. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

i am down for that...

9. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Whos to say the anti gunners wouldnt resort to using guns? Theyd most probably use them to try and make guns look even worse

10. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

^that would be quite hipocritical of them

it wouldn't be smart, we have more guns than them.

11. Gimik

Gimik New Member

that was my thought as well :hs:

12. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

yah, but if they are anti-gun, they are not going to have practiced at all. All.

13. Gimik

Gimik New Member

It has to be all capitals. CAPITALS

14. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

no one suspects... THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!