WEB pretty large contest with some decent prizes...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Apr 12, 2008.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Saw this yesterday and figured a few here would be interested.

Lee Dodd and Tim Schroeder are/have combined their "webmaster" forums into one and to celebrate (meaning to help build it up) they are having a pretty large contest. It's one of those kind of lame type of contest where you earn points and the top point earners win but might still be worthwhile for those that have time.

$25k+ in total prizes split between 5 winners so some decent schwag if you can pull it off.

here is the contest page with info: http://www.webmaster-talk.com/misc.php?do=page&template=Merger_Contest

If you do end up deciding to sign up consider signing up through my ref link (PM me for it) and I love you long time :mamoru:

2. pkr

pkr Guest

These kind of contests usually are and the only winners are the people that have been there the longest or have some sort of relationship with the mods/admin.

3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

yeah, I hate the points type of contest. And you can be sure there will be plenty of competition so it means pretty much full time posting. Though if you can pull off a lot of the higher point value items (referrals, articles, ad networks signups) it could help get a good lead.

But pretty decent prizes for someone who has the time and gets into it.