SRS Pretty bored and exhausted (really)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by forgotmyname, Jun 30, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

I don't mean a kind of physical state of being exhausted. I mean psychological. I am pretty much bored of life. That doesn't mean I am having suicide thoughts or anything like that. Pretty much what keeps me "active" is listening to music.

I don't have a job. I am a college student. I had a temporary job lifting firecracker boxes, which sucked. The people there were pretty cool but it wasn't the job for me.

I am a person that really needs to be doing something different everyday or else I can get bored very easily. Doesn't seem like I am trying to fix it by doing what I do.

Basically everyday, I wake up and fool around the internet (visiting many forums and getting my kicks out of new information). You see? I do the same damn thing every day.

Obviously, I have to stop doing that. Its not that I am addicted to the internet, but rather I am bored and thats the only thing that can get me distracted.

So...do you have any tips of what to do to solve this?

2. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Do something different? :hsugh:

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Then do something. You're the only one who can change your life around to be more interesting :dunno:

4. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Does that mean getting a big break from this (internet)?

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Maybe :dunno: Viper took a self-ban from here and he came back (and is never on much anymore) because he fixed his life for the better. Now he doesn't really have a desire to be on here because he has much more of a life off of OT.

I'm on here during work and stuff, but still do plenty of things outside of work that keep my life not so boring.

6. Elysian

Elysian New Member

Try temping? That will give you a different job every week. You meet new people, you learn new skills, and you pick up all sorts of knowledge about things you never thought about. I worked at a faucet company for a couple of weeks, with the president of a multi-national company for a couple of weeks, with airlines, hospitals, etc. Why don't you try it? It's hard to be bored that way.