prepping for dates

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by glass, Apr 6, 2007.

1. glass

glass New Member

i went on a pretty bad date last night.

in essence the problem was that i was very nervous, and i couldn't get into her head. i've taken this girl out quite a few times, so it's not a first-time thing.. most other nights i'm dazzling, once in a while i'm not. i dunno.. the gears in my head just seemed to freeze up. it was obvious because she was very polite, so that was very bad news (she's normally cheeky).

i'm thinking i just had a bad day. are there any ways to eliminate those variation in your level of confidence? i'm thinking it's to do with testosterone levels.. notice i tend to do very well on days i hit the gym, or days i'm occupied with other things (when the date isn't the only 'thing' for the day).

are there any tricks worth using during the day to put yourself in the best frame of mind for an outing later on?

2. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

New clothes always make me feel better.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Sorry to say this, but I'm just going to call it like I see it:

If you've gone out with this girl "quite a few times" before, and you STILL don't feel comfortable around her and are so nervous that you can't make a connection with her, she probably isn't the girl for you.

For someone you've been out with on multiple prior occasions, just thinking of the outing throughout the day should put you in a good mood. If that's not happening for you, that's a bad sign, IMO.

Sorry :hs:

4. glass

glass New Member

i think that's the weird thing.. sometimes i'm elated and everything goes absolutely well, while other times it's hell in a handbasket. the great times outnumber the good times thankfully enough.. but sometimes it feels just wrong.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

:werd:

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

was the date dinner?

have you had sex with her?

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

If it feels wrong then it probably is. You shouldn't be that stressed out if you've already been on a few dates with her.

8. glass

glass New Member

now that i think about it.. it might have to do with my desire to to advance 'us' to something more serious. i don't do that very often at all, and i guess i get nervous when i don't see any green lights. when i realize i how ridiculous the thought is of us becoming serious, i stop giving a shit.. and strangely enough my confidence soars, making a great night out.

thanks for the responses.. the idea that it is wrong isn't so far fetched either.