Preparing myself for a break up :sad2:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jaccordan, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Chances are im gonna be going through it again now. This will be the second time breaking up with a girl i care alot for. Hopefully it wont be as rough as teh first one :sad2:

Not being immature or anytrhing, but i think closure sex is a must

2. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

hahaha break up sex is the best
    and then after break up sex is a must
    , hmmm friends with benefits!?!?

3. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

If we do break up, i doubt id be able to see her for a while.

4. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

What's the cause of the breakup?

5. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Last night she asks me "ARE YOU HAPPY"

Right then and there i knew she wasnt. We fight about 3 times a month. Not full blwon out fights but argue.

She says our relationship is like work. :wtf:

Then goes on to tell mehow much she cares about me and how strong her feelings are for me then went on to say "i love you" :eek3:
    Now i have had the same doubts but never said anything.

Im starting to think this has something to do with shit her best friend is filling her head with. I dont like her friend at all.

If shes unsure, id pretty much rather not be in teh relationship. I want teh person im with to be sure and not have to wrry about loosing them.

6. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

This all happened last night and things just arnt looking to good :sad2:

i really liked this girl.

7. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

i was in the same boat man, except i was blinded by the loev, and she broke up with me, but in hindsight i shoulda seen it like you have

8. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

Sometimes a fight doesn't necessarly mean break up,
    advice I got from my wife some times when a girl asks you if you are happy , they want reassurance that you are happy with them, just a note!

9. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Thanks. But i dont think she is completely happy. i mean she has these issues with teh relationship doesnt she???

I told her i was happy.

She called today and seemed like she was in the best mood ever. I dont see her bringing it up anymore, but its become an issue to me.

Im an all or nothing kinda guy. I want to be 100% no matter what it is.

Its just her friend thats pissing me off. I dont want her getting any advice from someone whos only met me like 2 times.

10. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

You should really ask her if she's happy. Arguing 3 times in a month? That's not a lot, at least compared to my 3 times a week w/ my ex. And try not to worry about what her friend "might" be saying. If you're genuinely a good guy that treats her right then you don't have a problem. What do you think her friend is saying to her?

11. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Her friend is a consieded <sp?> bitch

She has like 4 guys at a time. Shes recently single. probably trying to get my girl to be single aswell.

She just rubs me the wrong way. He logic and reasoning are insane.

12. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

im in the same spot as you...and about 3weeks ago i asked my GF if she was happy and she said no....but by the end of our convo---she said we gonna work things out. we broke up about 3 times already and always argue or what not. i just let it slip by :hs:

i used to care alot before, but not anymore. i see her twice a week if im lucky but i get to talk to her everyday. i guess im not as independent as i was-----anything goes to me.

she goes to parties with her friends and she lets me go with my friends. and she tells me the shit that happens even when this kid was trying to hollar at her and "Accidentically" kissed her :sad2:

but, like i told her----KARMA is a bitch and i trust her.

be flexible bro. dont let the girl run your head.

13. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

usually you have a gut feeling. go with it.

I just ended things with my girl cause I could see where things were going. I was not not happy with things I had no control over, as much as I loved her and as much as she was doing nothing wrong, I knew what had to happen.
    One of the hardest things to do, is save yourself knowing you are going to hurt someone. On the otherhand, make sure you communicate all this with her, and tell her you want to be happy and want to bbe with someone who is happy. Make her feel comfortable abuot telling the truth, so she can tell you she wants to be single, or she is just confused etc.

14. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

talk with her dude. Communicate with her. See if things can come out for the better and keep the relationship, if ya really willing to keep it.

15. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Thanks guys. thinsg appear to be going alright. But i still have what she said in my head. Continueing is hard knowing tthat she said that she wasnt happy and wasnt sure if she wanted to keep going before.