pregnant?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by whirleywoo, Apr 22, 2005.

1. whirleywoo

whirleywoo Guest

hey, so me & my b/f had sex the other day and everything went as normal, condom didnt break, he pulled out (even though apparently that makes it easier for the condom to break), so we should have nothing to worry about right? but lately i've been feeling funny. stomach is tight, random headaches that last for a minute, bloated (but i did eat a lot of food...) i know everythings probably fine and i'm just freaking out, but i've also been getting hot (temperature wise) a lot lately, couldnt sleep last night. i've been under a lot of stress and feeling pretty depressed so do you think it's just from that?

2. whirleywoo

whirleywoo Guest

oh yea my period should be coming soon so i don't even know if i'm late, i'm usually a couple days off, and me worrying about this probably isn't helping at all, just wondered if any of you who have been pregnant before felt like this before

3. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

you are most likely just being paranoid. since your period is coming soon, give it about a week or two..if nothing, well then get a pregnancy test. you also mentioned bloating, but that is a normal side effect to getting your period..i wouldnt worry much about it until u are actually late.

4. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

Definitely agree that you're probably being paranoid. I'm assuming at this point it's far too late for the Morning After Pill :sad2:. However, don't freak yourself out about this until you're given a definite reason to. You aren't on any type of Birth Control? A condom is never completely effective or enough (dependent upon what you're trying to prevent).

You seem to know when your cycle will be coming. So, keep up with that. If it's late, give it a few days. Even still, don't freak out! If it doesn't come after about a week and a half of when it's normally supposed to, then test and go from there. Good Luck. I'm sure all will turn out well. :hs:

5. JustinH

JustinH New Member

i'd make sure that you are on the pill, and i'd keep a few birth control kill pills in the dresser.

Nobody wants a kid that you can't or won't take care of.

6. koach

koach Guest

What did you mean by this?

7. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

you are prego.

8. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

nekkid pics of prego chick now.

9. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

what are you going to name the baby?

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

I am not an obgyn or anything, but last time I got pregnant, I KNEW instantly... My boobs hurt, just breathing made me nauseous, and I was extremely tired all the time.

GET SOME BIRTH CONTROL IN ADDITION TO CONDOMS

I am on depo provera now. 99.9% effective. So unless you wanna be a momma, get on the pill, or depo provera something in addition to condoms

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  11. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

how many times have you been prego?

remind me not to have sex with you....

fertile.

12. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

I doubt that'll be a problem

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

One thing I don't understand is that when women or girls are wondering if they are pregnant, they will come to the internet and post asking about it.....

We can't tell you, we don't know you, hell we could probably walk right past you in an alleyway, and not think twice if that was so and so from off-topic, but there is hope......

A little known thing that you can get at many stores, grocery stores, some convienience stores, pharmacies for sure, it's called a "pregnancy test", say it with me now, "preg-nan-cy tes-t", now repeat that to the clerk behind the counter at one of the aforementioned stores, and they cam assist you in getting the proper product to administer the test, which you can do in the privacy of your own home or car.

Go.

14. whirleywoo

whirleywoo Guest

well the period started so yea, and we do it cuz either we want more facts or just for some reassurance (the whole step b4 getting the pregnancy test). but for the dude who posted way before yea i heard, and i'm pretty sure its true, that if you pull out then the condom is more likely to break, something to do w/ friction maybe... dunno just heard it from a couple people now. and yea i know you can have your period and still be pregnant so yea

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Don't remember offering, dipshit.

You missed the whole point of the story... I was trying to advocate birth control, dumbass.

16. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

wtf car?? :rofl: :rofl:

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Could happen. ;)

I still don't see posting this on the interweb as a "step before the test", any responces here will be a shot in the dark (no pun), Any of us have a 50/50 chance of being right........

Oh and "Pulling out making the condom more suseptible to breaking", who fed you that line? If that was the case, then a condom would be useless, think about it.

18. CrazyInteg

CrazyInteg Honda-Acura.net OG

So once he sticks it in, he can never pull it out? Im no expert, but this seems like a myth. We should write into Mythbusters.

19. BTA

BTA New Member

Who cares if the condom breaks when you pull out before jizzing anyway?

But besides that, no the condom is not more likely to break from pulling out. If you're that worried about it use some lube so friction isnt much of an issue.

And for god's sake get on birth control.

20. Big Red

Big Red New Member

Well i have been preggars 4 times, i have had 2 miscarriages adn i have two beautiful lil boys. I can always tell when i am pregnant because i get nautious when i even think about a cigarette (I smoke) and i am just exhausted all the time. I know it sounds silly but my boys get really lovey dovey, i think kids can tell.

21. low20

low20 Member

i know BC is a good peace of mind, but is condom+pulling out really that ineffective? i thought that was a reliable way of doing things.

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

a condom should be good enough. pulling out is not reliable on its own. if you arent prepared for the consquences of sex (prego/stds) prehaps you shouldnt be engaging in it at this point in your life.

have you ever seriously thought about what you would do if you got prego? this is probably just a scare, but i hope it makes you think. get on bc, you can get it free from planned parenthood without your folks knowing. i assume you are old enough to drive...

23. All it takes is a Lil bit of Pre cum to enter your pussy to make you pregnant

Be careful and make sure that he never places his dick anywhere near your pussy ( even if it's not hard unless you want to get pregnant

As for the symptoms that you are having there is a 50 50 chance that you may be pregnant @ least that's what the chick that is standing here watching me type this message told me and she has 3 kids.

24. the dollar tree has pregnancy test for a dollar!
    that's what i use because it's the same brand the doctors use. it hasn't failed me yet!

25. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

It's ebola.